Nostalgia.

Rocker64

~Massive Fangirl
It's been a long while since i've found myself here. Only real reason I'm here rn is that Google has been pestering me to change my password, so I logged on and did so quickly.

Even though this place certainly looks different, (You guys can comment on profiles now? Its like a social media site lol), its making me pretty nostalgic and happy to look around again. I won't be around again, but I just wanted to say...

I don't know if anyone is still around that would remember me, but I think about you guys often. Hope life is treating you all well.

hey, i remember you! nice to get some closure on you

have a good time out there o7

Hi, welcome back, even if it is for a short time! I remember you but we didn't speak much back in the day. I hope your life is treating you well also :)

It's been a long while since i've found myself here. Only real reason I'm here rn is that Google has been pestering me to change my password, so I logged on and did so quickly.

Even though this place certainly looks different, (You guys can comment on profiles now? Its like a social media site lol), its making me pretty nostalgic and happy to look around again. I won't be around again, but I just wanted to say...

I don't know if anyone is still around that would remember me, but I think about you guys often. Hope life is treating you all well.
welcome back even though i don't know you

Back