Up

Doesn't come out in Australia until September. What the hell?

I seriously cried during the parts with Mr. Fredrickson and Ellie.

And what the dogs were saying is so true.

"I like you temporarily."

The part with Alpha and his voice was hilarious.

But to be honest, I couldn't figure out why the villain was being portrayed as villainous. He wanted to catch a bird. So what?

I saw a few weeks ago

I found it to be very good, it's serious while still managing to be funny.

Popple said:
I seriously cried during the parts with Mr. Fredrickson and Ellie.

And what the dogs were saying is so true.

"I like you temporarily."
Late reply I know.
But yeah, this movie is sad. "My Adventure" or the Adventure Scrapbook is :'( .
But this movie is hilarious. Expecially the dogs. Overall, the best pixar movie.

Popple said:
He wasn't really evil, just way too obsessed.
Obsessed? He was doing exactly what he had always planned to do: regain his reputation. He wasn't even going to hurt the bird. Yeah, that's a mark of really villainy, all right.

ScarecrowPerson said:
Popple said:
Obsessed? He was doing exactly what he had always planned to do: regain his reputation. He wasn't even going to hurt the bird. Yeah, that's a mark of really villainy, all right.
He tried to kill anyone who he thought was also trying find the bird, that was one of the signs that showed he was too obsessed.

Jeff said:
ScarecrowPerson said:
Popple said:
He tried to kill anyone who he thought was also trying find the bird, that was one of the signs that showed he was too obsessed.

I just didn't understand why the main characters tried to stop him from getting the bird. I mean, he wasn't going to hurt it.

ScarecrowPerson said:
Jeff said:
ScarecrowPerson said:
Popple said:

I just didn't understand why the main characters tried to stop him from getting the bird. I mean, he wasn't going to hurt it.
I think it had babies, there's always babies.

Jeff said:
ScarecrowPerson said:
Jeff said:
ScarecrowPerson said:
Popple said:

They had no idea if the bird had babies or not.

ScarecrowPerson said:
Jeff said:
ScarecrowPerson said:
Jeff said:
ScarecrowPerson said:
Popple said:

They had no idea if the bird had babies or not.
I think it called out to them at one point. Anyway, like said before, "There's always babies."

Up was a good movie, but its one of the worst disney/pixar movies I have ever seen, it is one of the only two movies where I got piss at the end and I wanted to yell "WHAT THE F***** HELL WAS THAT!!" and demand my money back :mad:. (The other movie is Knowing, now that one was a f***** pile of sh**.)

Back