NIGHTMARES!

Fordsy

A ♥Bill Cipher♥ fan
Pronouns
She/her
They have to be ones you really had, not made-up stories.
I had one just last night.
I was in my bathroom with the door closed, and we had a decal on the back of the door of a screaming zombie girl, and we have a mirror straight across from the door, and i had forgotten all about the decal for a moment, and i was looking in the mirror and moved my head to the side and saw the decal and it really scared me and i started shaking.

i once had a nightmare that was just scary sounds

thats literally it im not joking

I had one a few nights ago where i was facing sideways from the clock and i could see it out of the corner of my eye, and something flew off the clock at me and it really startled me and woke me up.

I had one where demon-like creature (guess what) didn't want to attack me. It wanted to scare me until dead, so it teleported and suddenly made me fall to the ceiling and things like that. One time, it used my family like puppets (they didn't attack me) to make me wonder what it could do. He appeared everywhere. Like every single place.

I had one last night where a black figure was chasing me in my house and I fell down the stairs and twisted my neck. Strange, because the figure looked like me...

I had one about a year and a half ago where it was nighttime and there was a giant black cat and it didn't see us but then it walked in front of a light from our apartment, then it saw us and started running right for us and i got so scared that it woke me up.
Us means me and my mother.

Cool. I have a lot of nightmares. Like one where my family my two brothers, my mom, my dad, my uncle, my cousins, my aunt and my grandma was together, my oldest brother went for a cake, and when he was coming back, we saw that he had six green tentacles in his back. He was saying "sorry!" and "I don't know what happened" while his tentacles tried to open the door. After some hour, he was turned completely angry, so we tricked him and we grabbed a little piece of his tentacles. My cousin is learning science, so he examined the piece. After that, we prepared a ban - that had everything we needed - but we didn't last the full trip with those. We had to stop in a supermarket, we were calmed, but that wouldnt last long. The supermarket was HUGE so we get lost. We heard a shriek... my uncle ran to us, saying that his son was captured by my brother! We were only 8 - we heard another scream - now we were only 7! We had to go back. All together, we ran to the ban. 2 days without food... when we arrived at my house, it was night. My family was installing some traps. When it was midnight, my brother and I got thirsty. We slowly walked down the stairs and quests what - my brother and my cousin were there! - my brother and I ran to the stairs, grabbed one with the other. I tripped, so my brother tripped, too. The spiked my brother's arm. When my cousin inspected my brother, he noticed that it had almost the same results as the tentacle. My mother used a flower, that apparently cured him for one week. I looked out the window, and guess what - there were hundreds of tentacle-human outside of the house... and then I woke up.

Cool. I have a lot of nightmares. Like one where my family my two brothers, my mom, my dad, my uncle, my cousins, my aunt and my grandma was together, my oldest brother went for a cake, and when he was coming back, we saw that he had six green tentacles in his back. He was saying "sorry!" and "I don't know what happened" while his tentacles tried to open the door. After some hour, he was turned completely angry, so we tricked him and we grabbed a little piece of his tentacles. My cousin is learning science, so he examined the piece. After that, we prepared a ban - that had everything we needed - but we didn't last the full trip with those. We had to stop in a supermarket, we were calmed, but that wouldnt last long. The supermarket was HUGE so we get lost. We heard a shriek... my uncle ran to us, saying that his son was captured by my brother! We were only 8 - we heard another scream - now we were only 7! We had to go back. All together, we ran to the ban. 2 days without food... when we arrived at my house, it was night. My family was installing some traps. When it was midnight, my brother and I got thirsty. We slowly walked down the stairs and quests what - my brother and my cousin were there! - my brother and I ran to the stairs, grabbed one with the other. I tripped, so my brother tripped, too. The spiked my brother's arm. When my cousin inspected my brother, he noticed that it had almost the same results as the tentacle. My mother used a flower, that apparently cured him for one week. I looked out the window, and guess what - there were hundreds of tentacle-human outside of the house... and then I woke up.
Cool. i used to have alot of nightmares too until march or so, but that's too bad cause i LOVE nightmares :yoshi:

Back