Dream games: Create!

mistery juice

eyesore/ graphic design is my passion
Pronouns
They/Them
Hey! Does anyone have a dream game that isn't coming out? Don't worry. Here, you can post the title, gender and story (optional) of your game.
For example(I don't actually want this):

W&L: Trouble Team (RPG)
W&L:Wacky Workers (RPG)
W&L: Ultimate Duo (RPG)
Wario and Waluigi VS. the Lucky Rod (Henry Stickmin type)

Last edited:
Before I came up with the concept of Power Master, I drew out full notebooks worth of Mario, Zelda, Fire Emblem, and Pokemon titles. Mario's was a platformer that changed between 2D and 3D based on the level, with different characters to play as a la 3D World, but the overall structure of the game was a complete mess. Zelda's was a pretty standard Zelda idea that followed similar a playstyle to Minish Cap based on length and objective. Fire Emblem and Pokemon, unfortunately, have been lost, but they didn't make it very far. While I don't see these games ever happening, many of the concepts did find their way into my Power Master world.

I was envisioning a horror game where a kid gets lost in an amusement park and the animatronics come to life. The game would be a free roam game with objectives to complete, and trying to hide from the animatronics.

I was envisioning a horror game where a kid gets lost in an amusement park and the animatronics come to life. The game would be a free roam game with objectives to complete, and trying to hide from the animatronics.

I would call it: BL,00:D Black (Maybe the child's name is black) Lost, Operation 0: Death

sounds like FNaF
FNAF is a game where you fend off animatronics in a solitary spot for a certain amount of time. My game would have you walking around and seeing the animatronics actually move. The game would be set in late 90's-early 2000's. Similar to CASE: Animatronics basically.

I'd like to see a game called super smash party. It would have all the boards that all the mario party games had like all the boards party 2 had party 3 had 4 had and so on but have all the characters smash games had.

Back