The story of THE LONE RANGER. 1949-57 A western.

Have you thought about watching this western?

• no and i don't want to.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Fordsy

A ♥Bill Cipher♥ fan
Pronouns
She/her
This is based on the lone ranger tv show from 1949-57 but i'm not gonna say every word everyone says in the show or nothing. Or everything the narrator says either. I will be the narrator and i will have a ñ like this when i'm being the narrator at the beginning and end of the sentence ok?. So here i go.
Ñ This was a mysterious character to appear in the wild west. He was a fabulous individual. His presence brought fear to the lawless and hope to those who wanted to make this frontier land their home. He was known as the lone ranger. Before his coming this was a wild and unruly territory. Where settlers had to not only settle and build they had to fight. The best shot was the best man. And there was an organisation called the texas rangers to combat the evil forces. The notorious cavendish gang. There was a man with the rangers that was half indian. His name is vince collins. He showed up a few days earlier in the ranger's camp with a bullet in the arm. The rangers fixed him up and he told the rangers he shot one of the cavendish gang and then he got shot. Then the rangers talk to him about coming with em and collins agrees. Then they start riding their horses to go look for the cavendish gang. The captain of the rangers captain reid and collins are able to follow trails of other horses. So they find the cavendish gang's trail then collins agrees to go ahead of em and scout the place. So he goes ahead and talks with cavendish himself about betraying the rangers and cavendish tells collins ñ That bullet i put in your arm really convinced em. Then collins says. It sure did cavendish. ñThen cavendish shows collins the ambush scene and collins likes the looks of it then collins goes back to the rangers and tells them he didn't see cavendish but he saw his dust from horses. Then he shows the rangers the way. Then the rangers notice that there is nowhere to go. They are trapped. Then captain reid noticed it and he didn't see collins anymore. Then the cavendish gang started shooting at em and thought he killed em all. Then cavendish says to collins.ñ Check those men down there. Make sure they are dead. ñ So collins checked em all and thought they were dead. So cavendish says to collins.ñ Go on back to your horse we'll wait for you there.ñ Then while collins goes back to his horse cavendish shoots him in the back then cavendish's henchman jerry says.ñ I thought he was one of us chief. Then cavendish says. He was but anyone who would betray those rangers might be just as quick to turn on us i figure. And nobody does that. ñ.then the cavendish gang went towards a town called colby. TO BE CONTINUED....

ñ A few hours after the cavendish gang had left the ambush scene a lone figure moves painfully over the ground crawling. His one aim is to reach water. He sees some a short distance off. He crawls over to it. He alone of the 6 texas rangers still lives. Then 100 yards away collins is still alive too. But he is unaware that there's water close by so he seeks shelter up on the rocks.Then by fate a third figure. An indian. Entered the hot canyon. Surprised to see the results of what the cavendish gang did. Dead rangers everywhere. Then by chance the indian spies a figure by the distant pool. He moves forth. The figure moves because he is scared the indian might hurt him. Then the indian says.ñ Lie still. Me not hurt you.ñ Then the indian looks at the figure's necklace and sees that the figure is someone who took care of him when they were both young and the indian says.ñ Why you kimosabi. And the figure says. Kee-mo-sah-bee?. Then the indian says. That's right kimosabi. You trusty scout. The figure says trusty scout? ñThen the indian tells the story of when they were both young. Then the figure says.ñ You. You're Tonto. Then the indian says. That's right me Tonto. Now me take care of you.ñ Immediately the indian tonto unsaddled his horse 'scout' and made camp and took care of the figure and fed him until he got better. Then they talked about things and the figure decided to make every criminal pay. And tonto said that if the cavendish gang knew he escaped ambush he'd be a marked man and they'd hunt him down. Many against one. Then the figure says.ñ No one is gonna know i'm alive i'm supposed to be dead and i'm gonna stay that way. I'll hide my identity some how. I'll wear a disguise of some sort. Then tonto said. You mean like mask? Then figure said. That's it tonto. From now on i'll wear a mask.ñ Then tonto made him a mask out of his brother's vest. his brother was the captain of the rangers 'captain reid' And he put it on and it fits him perfectly. Then tonto gives him his hat and a gun to kill bad men and the masked man don't want to kill people so he just wears a gun to protect himself. Then they dig another grave next to the others to look like his.ñThen tonto says you are all alone now. last man. You are a lone ranger. Then the masked man says. Yes tonto i am ...The lone ranger. Then tonto says. kimosabi. me help you fight outlaw. Then the ranger says. Don't you have a family...anyone? Then tonto says. No.... me all alone..like you....me want law here too....for all. Then the masked man said Alright tonto....you'll be a lot of help....we'll ride together. Then said tonto. Me glad kimosabi....me fight good for you.ñ Then they hear a gunshot and the lone ranger says TAKE COVER TONTO. Then lone ranger says.ñ That's collins... The man that lead us into ambush. Tonto says. Why him shoot. The lone ranger says. Undoubtedly he's after your horse....the only way to get your horse is to kill us.....he's well protected up there.ñ Then the lone ranger wants to take him alive and tonto says that will be hard to do and the ranger has an idea to climb the rocks and take him by surprise but that doesn't work. Collins sees tonto on a rock behind him and the ranger slips and almost falls and grabs a rock and hangs on for his life and shoots the gun out of collins's hand. Then collins picks up a rock and tonto says KIMOSABI LOOK OUT! Will the lone ranger find that he fights on for justice law and order? Be sure to be with us again. To be continued....

Do you understand this story or is it too complicated for you. Like when tonto talks and stuff. He's an indian so he talks different than we americans do.

THE LONE RANGER FIGHTS ON ñcollins walks closer to the edge of the cliff so he can drop his rock on the ranger but he accidently walk too close and he falls of the cliff to his death, and then the ranger & tonto climb down the cliff and the ranger is sad because he don't want anyone to get hurt or killed, then tonto digs a grave for collins, then they go to wild horse valley to look for a horse for the ranger cause he lost his horse when they got ambushed. it took 2 days to walk to wild horse valley, then at the entrance to this valley....they see a buffalo about to kill a white stallion a stallion is a type of horse then the ranger reaches for his gun and shoots the buffalo to save the horse, then they take care of the horse cause the buffalo hurt him, then when the horse was all better the ranger tries to ride him and it works, because the horse is white he names him silver, then when they're all set the ranger tells tonto he's got to see an old friend of his Jim blane....so they go to Jim's house and...........

Back