Shadow The Hedgehog

Wiiperson9

Koopa Troopa
Discuss anything about Shadow The Hedgehog here

This might anger people but I think the Sonic series started to die when Shadow was introduced...

... and when Amy started being obsessive with Sonic.

Lario said:
This might anger people but I think the Sonic series started to die when Shadow was introduced...

... and when Amy started being obsessive with Sonic.
You mean ppl started Liking Shadow more than Sonic?

P.S. Are you the same Lario from That Forum Called "Super Mario Flash"

I prefer Knuckles over Shadow. I'm not saying that I hate Shadow, though.

Shadow was unnecessary. We already had a black character. He's called Knuckles, unlike Sonic, he doesn't chuckle. *shot*

I'd have to say Shadow was coolest in SA2. His voice and personality in that game fit him. The voice could be either kind or malicious, which is what it made it so fitting, and it also fit his personality.

Then... he became an emo amnesiac. I didn't mind it in Sonic Heroes, since the voice was still David Humphrey. Then, Shadow the Hedgehog rolls along. Shadow is still amnesiac, and and he gets a new voice, Jason Griffith, which doesn't fit him at all. I'm glad that he decided not to worry about his past anymore.

But Shadow does get his memory back. He gets it back in Sonic Battle, which took place AFTER Heroes and Shadow the Hedgehog.

Now if they make a game that takes place after Battle, and give Shadow his old personality back, I'll be happy.

But Shadow does get his memory back. He gets it back in Sonic Battle, which took place AFTER Heroes and Shadow the Hedgehog.

Now if they make a game that takes place after Battle, and give Shadow his old personality back, I'll be happy.

You do realize that has already happened right? He got his memory back, and he´s back to his old cool un-emo self. Just play as him in sonic 2006, any sonic rivals game, or sonic and the black knight (although he portrays lancelot in that game, but every character has references to their normal sonic selves)

Super Macho Man said:
ARE YOU CRAZY!!! he never gets back his memory Sonic Batlte is a remake of Sonic Adventure 2 mouch like Sonic Adventure DX

Luigi_128 said:
Super Macho Man said:
ARE YOU CRAZY!!! he never gets back his memory Sonic Batlte is a remake of Sonic Adventure 2 mouch like Sonic Adventure DX
Sonic Battle (not Sonic Adventure 2 Battle) was a GBA game.

$‡¥₲Ú¥27 said:
Luigi_128 said:
Super Macho Man said:
Sonic Battle (not Sonic Adventure 2 Battle) was a GBA game.
Sorry Super Macho Man :P

Luigi_128 said:
Super Macho Man said:
Sonic Battle was a 2D.5 fighting game for the GBA :|
Shadow never gets his memory back in Sonic Battle, he had already gotten it back since the start of the game, and since he learns both he and Emerl were "weapons", so he tries to destroy Emerl in every chapter 'cept his.

i like Sonic more then shadow but shadow is still cool. almost as good as Sonic. the only thing that i notice thats annoying is his "I'm the Ultimate Life Form" saying all the time. They should make a different Shadow the Hedgehog game without guns.

Back