Genvosamat

Stooben

Star Spirit
Chat Administrator
Retired Wiki Staff
So, I got this call the other day. I have no idea who the hell the guy was on the other line, but he said "Genvosamat" to me. (Yes, this really did happen.)

So, what was he? I think he was an accountant jacked up on caffeine.

Did he say anything else?

My cell phone gets random calls all the time. The other day, some little kid called just to scream at me for ten seconds before hanging up.

KPH2293 said:

My cell phone gets random calls all the time. The other day, some little kid called just to scream at me for ten seconds before hanging up.
In its entirety, he said: "Genvosamat is good because genvosamat is what you need." Dunno what the hell that meant.

I get freaky calls all the time from people. I got a call from an elderly lady once, asking me to deliver a package of strawberries.

Doesn't get any hits on Google. Sounds like a foreign cleaning product to me.

And LOL at that last part. Half of the random calls I get are made to inform me that the warranty on my non-existent car is about to expire.

Kinda sounds like "Geno's mad", must be one of those guys who wanted Geno in Brawl.

≥£®∂¥ ₲Ú¥ said:
Kinda sounds like "Geno's mad", must be one of those guys who wanted Geno in Brawl.
No.

$†øøߥ said:
≥£®∂¥ ₲Ú¥ said:
No.
I have no idea what it is then, maybe it's some kinda a forigen slang for drugs.

KPH2293 said:

That reminds me of this one YouTube video...

Well, "gen" means "gene" in Swedish, "vos a ma" means "you have my" in French, and t is a drink. So it should be "Gene, you have my tea", although it's grammatically incorrect.

$ππ!∂∂∫£ said:
Well, "gen" means "gene" in Swedish, "vos a ma" means "you have my" in French, and t is a drink. So it should be "Gene, you have my tea", although it's grammatically incorrect.
That must be it.

Back