Please post me that video.

Fordsy

A ♥Bill Cipher♥ fan
Pronouns
She/her
Hello guys and girls i'm on the wii u internet browser and that doesn't support youtube anymore and that's all i have. i don't have a computer or mobile device so can i have videos posted right on here like some of you guys do? Thanks. Just use the URLs i give you and that's all. The first one is Right here

You're welcome.

Edit: Spoiler tags to reduce loading time.

Thanks for that. It's a COOL rock song if you guys want to listen to it or any of em you can. Now the next ones i want are here and here

Hello guys and girls i'm on the wii u internet browser and that doesn't support youtube anymore and that's all i have. i don't have a computer or mobile device so can i have videos posted right on here like some of you guys do? Thanks. Just use the URLs i give you and that's all. The first one is Right here
Wait, if that's the case, on which device do you use your account here?
Now the next ones i want are here and here
Btw I would've posted the videos here, but I'm on vacation, in my upper house, where my internet is kinda limited, so I can't really visit youtube or anything

That's ok mak n' sauce i found out how to post my own media so you guys don't have to post me any more videos. And i'm using my wii u internet browserto have my acount here.

I just want to let you guys know that i won't be using this thread anymore. I'll just come here to hear this song but otherwise i'm going to make a new thread where i post videos. OK.

I know this isn't the right place to post this, but there just got somebody that joined the forum with the same username as you. you should better put an avatar for not being confused

That was Falcofan, logged out of account and had to set it up again until access to original account was restored. (again, off topic)

That was me. Didn't you read the newbie's post. it says i'm the same person. Just talk to shaggy rogers. He knows my problem.

Back