Super Paper Mario Music

Kelt

Goomba
I've preordered Super Paper Mario and am going to get started on ripping the soundtrack instantly when I get it for another site; does MarioWiki need any music that I could perhaps contribute?

A) Remember that the music must be in .ogg form to upload here, B) {{media}} only supports 12 or 13 files. Choose the most important tunes.

Wayoshi said:
A) Remember that the music must be in .ogg form to upload here, B) {{media}} only supports 12 or 13 files. Choose the most important tunes.
Hmm... Perhaps if I can convert my files to .ogg, I'll rip the most treasurable and notiable Flipside themes.

Well the {{media}} template can support an infinite number of files, after some editing. Let me know if 12 is too little.

Wayoshi said:
Well the {{media}} template can support an infinite number of files, after some editing. Let me know if 12 is too little.

12? to little? What, he's ripping music from every level????

I've got some SPM music here... Says that there's 81 songs in the whole of SPM but I found there were a few missing... Probably 90~100 in total...

off topic here but isnt this in the wrong section maybe it should go in media or somthing?

ChaosNinji said:
chibizombie said:
off topic here but isnt this in the wrong section maybe it should go in media or somthing?

We don't have a media section. :|

Media would fall into General Discussion

ChaosNinji said:
Moogle said:
ChaosNinji said:
chibizombie said:

Ah. OK.
yah thats what i ment. b.t.w ninji your posting everywere after i post. ARE YOU STALKING ME???!!! :shock:

chibizombie said:
ChaosNinji said:
Moogle said:
ChaosNinji said:
chibizombie said:

Ah. OK.
yah thats what i ment. b.t.w ninji your posting everywere after i post. ARE YOU STALKING ME???!!! :shock:

:| Maybe. :smug: I may just be a fast typer. :|

OOOOooops.

Kelt's been around longer than I thought.

He was a cool user.

If anyone still wants the music, YouTube usually has it. Just Google what you want and hit Google Video. There's usually a song, accompanied by an unotrusive background.

Back