The official Sonic ANYTHING Thread

Re: The official Sonic games Thread

GENERIC AXE KNIGHT said:
Easmo said:
1-Jet and Silver (Sir Lamorak and Sir Galahad) are multiplayer only. It would have been awesome to play as Jet in the main adventure. I think Jet is like the SEGA counterpart to Waluigi: he never gets out of the sports and multiplayer games :/

Jet not only has an ear-spliting voice, but he has no personality besides the whole "HEY SONIC U SUCKORZ I'MMA BEAT J00" that Shadow already has down. He's terrible. He should've stayed in Riders.

Shadow is not obsessed about beating Sonic. That´s more Metal Sonic´s character, who is the true sonic alter-ego, despite Knuckles, Shadow, and Silver having temporally taken that role (one game each lol).

Also, I just like how Jet acts and schemes, trying to seem like a leader but being an utter ass having Storm and Wave to do everything. It´s his personality which I like about him. He kinda reminds me of Waluigi, and considering I also like Waluigi a lot, it´s logicall that I like Jet.

Also, I will never get how people complained about Metal Sonic in Heroes, when I think he reached his most epic moment in that game. His voice did well too, fits his megalomaniac ego a lot. And I can´t understand even less the fact that people complained that he was too easy... the same people who loved SA1 and Perfect Chaos, the only Sonic boss to be perfectly beatable by only using the control stick. My only real complain about Metal in Heroes is that we didn´t get to race him before his transformation like we did in Sonic CD, but hey, we can still race him in the rivals games and SA2 multiplayer.

Re: The official Sonic games Thread

$ππ!∂∂∫£ said:
I've played one or two of them. They were pretty good.
Give me a description of 'em.

Also, I have no plans for playing the new ones.

Back