suggest some stuff such as media

Chair

yo that's a sick chair tho
Pronouns
He/him
here you suggest to watch ,play, visit stuff to other viewers such as movies, games, all sorts of entertainment or media.

Last edited:
If anybody here is into spy/sci-fi shows I think you'll like Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. It's a MARVEL property, but even if you're casual fans of those movies or haven't seen them then the show is still good without seeing them. There are references to movies but once you get past the first and second season those largely become Easter eggs rather than plot devices.
S.H.I.E.L.D. is easily my favorite TV show because of the characters. They start off seeming like tropes, but as the seasons go by they become more and more complex and grow closer together. It's awesome, I love this show so much.
Though I will say you should watch it if you're okay with higher-end PG-13 stuff. There's at least one sexual reference per season except the latest three.

The Dragon Ball Super manga. It started off with the same problems the anime had but became the stronger one of the two and is only getting better.

You should watch word girl. Its a good superhero cartoon.

Back