Will Kirby Right Back at Ya! ever come right back at us?

FirePuppy

Koopa Troopa
This show has been long gone for years. The last time it was ever released, I believe, was just 3 episodes of it on the video game Kirby's Dream Collection: Special Edition on September 16, 2012. It was also available for streaming on Nintendo's Wii no Ma in Japan until April 2012, and the "Kirby TV Channel" in Europe also until 2012.

But unfortunately, every single service has phased out such things ever since, with still no plans to re-release the show at this time. To make matters even worse, Nintendo is mercilessly blocking episodes on YouTube, as if it the show was "banned" today. Here are a few examples:

Share your thoughts about this show and what can be done to see it again.

I doubt it's coming back.

Hmmmmmm, maybe Nintendo is starting their own streaming service.... (Yeah, right).

there will be a completely new Kirby anime, with some characters who never appeared in the first Kirby anime. that's the only solution.

Hmmmmmm, maybe Nintendo is starting their own streaming service.... (Yeah, right).
You say this sarcastically but Nintendo's actually made similar things in the past. All 100 episodes of Kirby were released on the Wii no Ma in Japan, and the first 51 were released on the 3DS Nintendo Anime Channel in Europe.

Anyway I'd love to see a full high-quality release of the dub someday, definitely a spectacular series that needs one. If they can't release it on Netflix or get all the episodes on DVD, maybe do something like Wii no Ma for Switch but release it worldwide.

You say this sarcastically but Nintendo's actually made similar things in the past. All 100 episodes of Kirby were released on the Wii no Ma in Japan, and the first 51 were released on the 3DS Nintendo Anime Channel in Europe.

Anyway I'd love to see a full high-quality release of the dub someday, definitely a spectacular series that needs one. If they can't release it on Netflix or get all the episodes on DVD, maybe do something like Wii no Ma for Switch but release it worldwide.
They had an anime service on the 3DS so maybe.

Well, too bad. In fact, to this day, I hereby declare Kirby: Right Back at Ya! banned from public exhibition, even if everyone disagrees with me.

I do like the show, and I used to watch episodes on YouTube.

that reminds me, I need to go back to watching Sonic X.

Well, there's Kirby Right Back at Ya reanimated

also the only reason it's called Kirby Right Back at Ya it's because the initials spell KRBY.

Back