Virtual Boy

BEEEEEAAARRRS

how about a rousing game of pool
As seen by AVGN, not really handheld, but Ive always wanted to try one.

Brie Loader said:
Toadbert said:
As seen by AVGN
He's the only one who ever thought that?
Hm.

But anyway, I also always wanted to try one. Something that only displays red and black sounds badass.

No, but he's the only one I've seen demonstrate it.

Yes, it does sound badass.

Playing a game on the Virtual Boy is like staring at the sun. There's no point in it and it liquifies your retinas.

No. I once owned a Virtual Boy and it really was quite painful to play. When I say that it's like staring at the sun or a flashing light, it's really like that.

But hey, if you like getting migraines or seizures, go for it.

I remember my friend had one back in elementary school. I was soooooo jealous.

The best game for it was easily Wario Land.

They virtual boy failed cause this is a nation of wimps! Wimpy wimpy wimp pansies who can't play it. It didn't bother my eyes it was cool and intense. The original Mario's Tennis was so great. As was Wario's game on it and Mario Clash. It didn't deserve to fail it was a great system with so much potential.

Luigis Pizza said:
They virtual boy failed cause this is a nation of wimps! Wimpy wimpy wimp pansies who can't play it. It didn't bother my eyes it was cool and intense. The original Mario's Tennis was so great. As was Wario's game on it and Mario Clash. It didn't deserve to fail it was a great system with so much potential.
Actually, I think the reason it failed is because they rushed it to the market. Nintendo wanted something to keep players occupied until the Nintendo 64 was released and they didn't think it through. If they had kept it for some time and finished it, it would've been successful.

Virtual Boy Wario Land was pretty cool, but I never made it very far because of how hard it was on the eyes.

Back