Zange's Musical Adventures (singing / other things)

Welcome back to Zange's Usual Content, in which we've passed 100 subs so we have this lovely piece to celebrate~ (HWAA)

HEY we're back with a new thing!! This took about four months from start to finish (aka organizing the collab to uploading the video) and I'm very proud of myself here. Come get this fun little number stuck in your head~ (Odd Eye)

bonus: song that i forgot to post earlier oops

Welcome back to today's episode of "Zange is here with a new thing and also things they forgot to post earlier"

Today's new release is the gorgeous Namida Iro no Ketsui in which i get to sing as my kamioshi (aka the girl my theme is currently set to)

Today's bonuses that should have been posted earlier but weren't because I am really bad about remembering to post here are:
- Why Not? (in which I kill the whole dang song)
and
- Love to Hate Me (in which we actually sound like the real BLACKPINK, it's sorcery I tell you)

Boy, awards were a great time huh! And I have an excuse to shove the singing presentation here now :>(along with some other bonuses~)

Today's main feature is the exciting MB Countdown featuring the wonderful Silver and Pyromaniac (seriously, I could not have done this without either of them!!) (also for anyone curious - Silver did Phantom of the Bwahpera and Break Free, Pyromaniac did The Mario Rap and Do the Mario)

We have not one but TWO bonuses today as well!
First up, we have a song that I've been meaning to throw at the community for a while but never got the chance (Mafia in the Morning)
Second, we have a very fun song with crazy good blends that is WAY overdue (Moonlight Night ~Tsukiyo no Ban da yo)

Here we are with more regularly scheduled content ^^

Today's main feature is a song i SHOULD have done two months ago but was only just properly pushed to do it (Paint The Town)
psa that the stutter / glitch effect thing at the end was a NIGHTMARE so please forgive how it turned out

Today's bonus feature is probably one of the worst line distributions in a song known to man (SHOCK!)

kinda fell of the train of 'plugging things here' but this one absolutely needs to go here bc it's VERY IMPORTANT

This is my second time using Adobe After Effects EVER, and the first time that it's the only program I used to edit a video. This video is serving as the first cover / trailer for one of my first big covering projects and I am QUITE excited :> (overture)

We return with a song that I'm holding close as part of my personal philosophy for the year, featuring a bit of mixing experimentation. Also, guess who struggled in After Effects to make this again? Thankfully not as much as the last one though. (ICON)

Bonus cover: literally the fastest I've finished something from the idea to the final product, featuring some friends I love very much (Happiness)

Last edited:
I'm back with the second cover of my current covering project and honestly I am VERY proud of how this turned out. It's so pretty!!! You may remember Silver from MB Countdown - safe to say, she did an amazing job here as well ^^
(in other news i remembered embeds existed!)

June was chaotic so this got uploaded a few days later than I wanted it to be but here is the next cover in my current project! Honestly I surprised myself with my singing here as I don't usually sing in soprano tones ^^;;

Good evening! Awards is over and now I have an excuse to 1. post the one music presentation I did this year, and 2. change the thread title to better encompass anything else I plan to do that's music related but not singing (spoiler alert I am currently recreating kpop in the MIDI editor I used for this presentation)

In the Final / The Grand Finale: The Fantastical Recreation
WAV version | MIDI Version

As a bonus, the instruments I used for this...
Violin, Flute, Vibraphone, Rock Organ, Cello, Timpani, Distortion Guitar, Tubular Bells, Orchestra Hit, Synth Drum, Electric Bass (pick), and a type of Synth Pad

Back