Gaming Predictions

Cell

Perfect
Pronouns
Kie/Mer
Note: If anyone takes anything what we borred users on a Mario forum as the truth and reports them as leaks on your gaming website, we'll call you dumb, buster
Anyways, with the frequent "Where's the Direct" posts on Twitter, I say we deal with our anticipation in a more healthy way, ahem.

Just take wild guesses from your gut and go wild, I guess, feel free to explain why or not.

My predictions:
ARMS will get a sequel with more of a focus on story and modes, Min-Min will be the focus character
Splatoon will get a spin-off based on the manga
The next big Sonic game will have Sonic's friends playable and introduce a main universe version of Sticks, the OC creation from Forces will return
Ape Escape, Jak, Twisted Metal, Sly and Parappa will finally get new games on the PS5 due to the demand, Parappa will be recast due to his actor's actions
Rise of the TMNT will get a beat em up from Konami

~ Star Fox Zero receives a deluxe Switch port that reworks the control scheme to be more in line with the rest of the games while including some OPTIONAL Gyro aiming controls.
~ Mario Golf returns receiving the same kind of treatment that Mario Tennis Aces got with a single player story mode, possibly either involving the human characters from Mario Golf (GBC) or Mario Golf Advance Tour or just a solo-Mario quest ala Aces.
~ Finally listening to the fan feedback and outcry, Paper Mario returns to form with a plot-driven narrative that sees Mario teaming up with Partners once again.
~ Wario Land returns much to the delight to many, possibly either retaining the art style from Wario Land Shake It or something else entirely.
~ Sonic Chaos Trilogy. (Basically giving Sonic Adventure, Sonic Adventure 2 and Sonic Heroes the N.Sane/Reignited Trilogy treatment with a fully fledged remake for each of them.)
~ Earthbound Beginnings, Earthbound and Mother 3 are all remade and released as a trilogy, finally bringing Mother 3 to American fans... in the intended way.
~ Pokemon Ranger 4.
~ Pokemon Temporal Diamond and Spacial Pearl or something like that.
~ Pikmin 4.
~ ANY INFO ON METROID PRIME 4'S DEVELOPMENT STATUS.
~ Mario Strikers 3.
~ Obligatory indie sizzle reel at the end.
~ Doug Bowser joke.

Last edited:
DLC for SMM2 and/or Odyssey
A paper mario game, be it a return to form or not
Maybe the next Mario and Luigi too since it's been a while, but idk with AlphaDream's bankruptcy
3D World port

-Super Mario Odyssey 2, for release in holiday 2020
-More info on Luigi's Mansion 3 multiplayer pack
-A new Paper Mario, of any sort, for release in fall 2020
-A Kirby spinoff or remake of some sort, slated for summer 2020 (don't expect the next mainline one until 2022)
-Breath of the Wild 2 development update (won't release in 2020)
-Super Mario Maker 2 update announcement
-A new Mario Golf for summer 2020

I don't expect all of this to be announced at this next Direct, although the LM3 and SMM2 points are almost certain.

-Super Mario Odyssey 2, for release in holiday 2020
-More info on Luigi's Mansion 3 multiplayer pack
-A new Paper Mario, of any sort, for release in fall 2020
-A Kirby spinoff or remake of some sort, slated for summer 2020 (don't expect the next mainline one until 2022)
-Breath of the Wild 2 development update (won't release in 2020)
-Super Mario Maker 2 update announcement
-A new Mario Golf for summer 2020

I don't expect all of this to be announced at this next Direct, although the LM3 and SMM2 points are almost certain.
Sounds like a pretty good prediction

I predict that games will all be digital.

mario odyssey 2 . super mario odyssey two gets revealed. i just want smo2 to exist so bad
rayman in smash i dont know when (more likely around e3 or a september direct rather than february) but it seems pretty dam likely
oh bruh thats just my wishlist uhhhhh. smm2 content? a new mario spinoff in general be it mario party or mario kart or a sports one. warioware switch sometime in the future hopefully....
this is just making me more impatient for a direct

3D World Deluxe is going to happen.
New Paper Mario
Metroid Prime Trilogy HD and Metroid Prime 4 will come along with new 2D Metroid.
BOTW2
New Mario Baseball.

I expect Street Fighter V to be the first thing announced in the next direct, similar to Overwatch.

Roblox on switch
new Pokémon in smash
super Mario sunshine 2
ALL OF THIS IS REAL.
I think if SMS 2 was going to happen it would've done so much earlier, not impossible tho. A remake is more likely tbh. I'd love to see Nintendo remaster Super Mario 64 just like someone did in Unreal Engine 4 (I know SM64DS exists but I've seen it on YouTube and it's graphics aren't much of an improvement on the original if at all - new characters sound fun though) and I wouldn't be surprised to see a Sunshine remake one day either, as like with many GC games it's not been re-released in any way meaning that you have to buy second hand discs to play them without piracy, which can eventually get very expensive, so re-releasing gets lots of people to play it when they wouldn't otherwise have the chance.

Back