Island in the Sky Power Moon Help

MightyMario

The Mightest Mario
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
MightyMario
In the Cascade Kingdom, there is an island with a Power Moon I can't seem to get. The Mariowiki says that the painting to go to the island is in the Snow Kingdom or the Seaside Kingdom, but those paintings go to the Mushroom Kingdom and Wooded Kingdom in mine. Is there any other way to get this moon?

the kingdoms have two paintings! you should look for the one painting that doesnt have a checkpoint with a moon nearby. iirc hte one for seaside is at the very bottom of the glass tower underwater
and the one in snow.. in one of the walls you can see a tall wooden block with a ledge to the opposite side right? you gotta capture the higher placed foo (the one just near the odyssey) and then using it move that wooden bolck to the other side and climb it. i think the painting should be there. kinda wordy but i hope it helps!

the kingdoms have two paintings! you should look for the one painting that doesnt have a checkpoint with a moon nearby. iirc hte one for seaside is at the very bottom of the glass tower underwater
and the one in snow.. in one of the walls you can see a tall wooden block with a ledge to the opposite side right? you gotta capture the higher placed foo (the one just near the odyssey) and then using it move that wooden bolck to the other side and climb it. i think the painting should be there. kinda wordy but i hope it helps!
No, those paintings lead to the different kingdoms.

I am thinking you are looking at the wrong painting for the one that goes to the Mushroom Kingdom, as the painting that goes to "Secret Path to Peach's Castle!" Moon is found in the Luncheon Kingdom. Try a different painting in the kingdom with the Mushroom Kingdom painting. Although, you probably could go through the Mushroom Kingdom painting to confirm that it goes near the Odyssey in the Mushroom Kingdom.

I am thinking you are looking at the wrong painting for the one that goes to the Mushroom Kingdom, as the painting that goes to "Secret Path to Peach's Castle!" Moon is found in the Luncheon Kingdom. Try a different painting in the kingdom with the Mushroom Kingdom painting. Although, you probably could go through the Mushroom Kingdom painting to confirm that it goes near the Odyssey in the Mushroom Kingdom.
Ok, maybe I am not being clear enough on this. (sorry for bad quality on pictures)
This is the Snow Kingdom painting (goes to Mushroom Kingdom)
EACA7FE8-F999-4340-914C-B6178CF06699.jpeg

This is the Seaside Kingdom painting (goes to Wooded Kingdom)
D7D11F16-F50E-43C3-BD6B-6953CCD7909A.jpeg

huh. mario wiki says which one of snow and seaside goes to cascade depends on what kingdom you got to first. but i see none of em go there. i really have no idea how to help with this. have you checked other kingdoms too?

huh. mario wiki says which one of snow and seaside goes to cascade depends on what kingdom you got to first. but i see none of em go there. i really have no idea how to help with this. have you checked other kingdoms too?
Yes, I looked at the list of paintings. I think I went Wooded for the first fork and Seaside for the second fork.

Go back to the Mushroom Kingdom painting in the Snow Kingdom, and recreate the picture with one key difference: have the camera to show what is off the screen. And why you are at it, go through the Mushroom Kingdom painting after completing that task.

Go back to the Mushroom Kingdom painting in the Snow Kingdom, and recreate the picture with one key difference: have the camera to show what is off the screen. And why you are at it, go through the Mushroom Kingdom painting after completing that task.
Does that change the painting?

Just what I thought was behind there. You are looking at the wrong Snow Kingdom painting. There is another painting that goes to the Cascade Kingdom somewhere. And no, it's not in the town.

Just what I thought was behind there. You are looking at the wrong Snow Kingdom painting. There is another painting that goes to the Cascade Kingdom somewhere. And no, it's not in the town.
Oh, I havent checked there yet. I will see if its there.

Back