What’s your favorite banana cup track in Mario kart DS,Mario kart Wii,Mario kart 7,and Mario kart 8.

Mario#

Goomba
Banana cup is one of the retro cups that has appeared in Mario kart since Mario kart DS. What are your favorite banana cup tracks in Mario kart DS, mario kart Wii,Mario kart 7,and Mario kart 8.

mine are

Mario kart DS - N64 frappe snowland I like the music and the music is nostalgic because I played N64 sherbet Land in Mario kart Wii just for the music and the penguins I love penguins as much as my nana and my cousin juila decamp also N64 Frappe snowland is now in Mario kart tour yayyyyyy now I can live in pure nostalgia

mario kart Wii- GBA shy Guy beach I love the beach this track reminds me of me and the girls at the beach in cape May,New Jersey except there's no pirate ship shooting at us. N64 Sherbet land you just knew it would be here the penguins it's the penguins and the music it is nostalgic.

Mario kart 7- DS waluigi pinball. I love the music and it is also in Mario kart tour.

mario kart 8 - GCN dry dry desert I love the music I got mario kart 8 deluxe for Christmas 2019 And SNES Donut plains 3 the music just I love the organ what brand is the organ and model of the organ I need to know It's just good sounding the Mario kart band takes good care of their instruments an example is the organ it's good sounding.

Banana Cup, interesting!

For DS, definitely GBA Bowser Castle 2, the back beats and drum brakes in the music are absolutely peak!
For Wii, I'd probably say Waluigi Stadium, torn between that and DK Mountain for my favorite Wii retro.
For 7, no questions asked, Waluigi Pinball, although Coconut Mall is a pretty close 2nd.
For 8, I'll actually say Dry Dry Desert, don't really like the rest, and the music is for sure underrated!

Back