What have you recently watched on the internet

BEEEEEAAARRRS

how about a rousing game of pool
Pronouns
He/him
Self explanitory, rite

So... I think a YTpoop by Deepercutt.

Oh, and I know theres an innaproprite answer to the topic that all the wise-asses here want to put. :)
 
N

Nerdy Guy

Guest
Toadbert said:
Self explanitory, rite

So... I think a YTpoop by Deepercutt.

Oh, and I know theres an innaproprite answer to the topic that all the wise-asses here want to put. :)
ZAT WAS A GOOD ONE!
*laughs to the Mega Man 8 stage selection theme*

But don't we have the Viral Videos topic for this?
 

BEEEEEAAARRRS

how about a rousing game of pool
Pronouns
He/him
≥£®∂¥ ₲Ú¥ said:
Toadbert said:
Self explanitory, rite

So... I think a YTpoop by Deepercutt.

Oh, and I know theres an innaproprite answer to the topic that all the wise-asses here want to put. :)
ZAT WAS A GOOD ONE!
*laughs to the Mega Man 8 stage selection theme*

But don't we have the Viral Videos topic for this?
GUHHHHHHHHHHHH

*Yoshi headbop*

I thought that was just for posting random videos.

This is for posting random videos... that you watched recently.
 

Lario

Seems so long ago.
Pronouns
He/him
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8L1C7NYWKvc

Mwa ha ha ha...

Welcome to Sonic's School! You CAN't escape!
 
Pronouns
He/him
http://www.drhorrible.com

Dr. Horrible. It's about a supervillain, who wants to apply for the Evil League of Evil. :posh:
 

Pokemon DP

God I'm good at being an owl
Retired Wiki Staff
Pronouns
She/her
Lucky Star

I almost cried when it ended... Once you start watching it, you never want to see it end.
 

Lario

Seems so long ago.
Pronouns
He/him
^ Wut.

DIE YOU MIXTURE OF A...

Nevermind.

Let's see here...

YouTube Poops by Deepercutt and Krobo Productions, AAT videos, Robot Chicken videos and other crap.
 

ShyGuy27

The Cardinal is dead -- long live The Cardinal!
Pronouns
He/him
ScarecrowPerson said:
http://www.drhorrible.com

Dr. Horrible. It's about a supervillain, who wants to apply for the Evil League of Evil. :posh:
My dad and brother watched that. I never got around to seeing it though.
 
Pronouns
He/him
$‡¥₲Ú¥27 said:
ScarecrowPerson said:
http://www.drhorrible.com

Dr. Horrible. It's about a supervillain, who wants to apply for the Evil League of Evil. :posh:
My dad and brother watched that. I never got around to seeing it though.
It's FTW.
 

Pokemon DP

God I'm good at being an owl
Retired Wiki Staff
Pronouns
She/her
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.

This is some interesting shit, yo.
 

Lario

Seems so long ago.
Pronouns
He/him
YouTube Poops like the one where Robotnik blinks and another one where he runs out of toilet paper.
 

Lario

Seems so long ago.
Pronouns
He/him
A fail vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGD-mFTY6mw&feature=channel_page
 

Lario

Seems so long ago.
Pronouns
He/him
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSZ6BSckdZk&feature=channel_page

Another challenge...

This is the best one yet.
 

Lario

Seems so long ago.
Pronouns
He/him
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjhNUqROdf8&feature=channel_page

Very funny...
 
Top