Recent Forum Changes

To be fair, i dont like the smiles

SuperMario25 said:
To be fair, i dont like the smiles

itt does not know what "to be fair" means

I am wondering, may you remove that impediment of you must have both height and width in the coding of a sig? Or is that happening, but it's not in the top of the list?

I saw a big change today. Handheld Gaming and Online Gaming are now child boards of Console Gaming which is now just Video Games.

That change was undone. Basically, the only things that changed are the names of the boards.

Console Gaming => Video Games

Online Gaming => Game with friends...?

Nabber Simpson said:
apocalypseArisen said:
Yoshidude99 said:
I think the change was un needed

I think all the complaints about the change was even more "un needed".

I don't. I didn't like the changes.

So you're saying the complaints about the complaints about the change were even more unneeded than how unneeded the complaints about the unneeded changes were compared to how unneeded the complaints about the change were than the changes themselves?

Yoshidude99 said:
I think the change was un needed

The main reason (from what I can tell) is because not all non-Mario games are console (to put PC into consideration) and people kept misinterpreting "online gaming" as any game than you can play on the internet; the intent was for multiplayer games played over the internet, so naturally, the new board titles are less misleading in that sense.

Charles zi Britannia said:
I am wondering, may you remove that impediment of us must having both height and width in the coding of a sig? Or is that happening, but it's not in the top of the list?

I don't really care about the new name since I have chrome, so I just type down the first few letters and it'll show the website and most of the time I am usually at the SMW before I am here.

And nobody ever answered my question, like if I was never there *forever alone*

General Discussion is now Super Mario Wiki. Thankfully. Now people will (hopefully) where they should be posting their topics...

Back