Level 2-4 in Mario and Wario (Missing Pages)

You don't need to make multiple topics to call to create red linked pages. Red links also don't need to be created asap, they are created when someone has enough information on the subject; sometimes the red link just needs to redirect to an already existing page if it's a minor subject. Page creation is done on a voluntary basis.

If you think you have enough information yourself, you can study similar pages and create the page as well.

Never mind. I'll just stop. Obviously anything I do is just not right. Maybe I just don't understand it, maybe I have nothing to add, maybe the Wiki Admins are content with the Wiki they have, or maybe I'm just too oblivious. Either way I'm logging off and never coming back on. don't even try stopping me. I've already left.

You didn't have to do that, you know. There are always things to improve on a wiki, especially one about something as big as the Mario franchise. You had the best intentions with your ideas, it's just that there were issues with your ideas that you hadn't noticed at first. There's nothing wrong with that. That's the process new users go through all the time. Don't be discouraged because your initial ideas weren't accepted. Think through them a little more and share some other ideas. Your ideas can always improve, just like the wiki. Don't be afraid to share them.

Since you're supposedly not reading this, maybe I didn't exactly need to write anything. But in the event that you do decide to return, take this message to heart and don't give up. Don't ever give up.

Never mind. I'll just stop. Obviously anything I do is just not right. Maybe I just don't understand it, maybe I have nothing to add, maybe the Wiki Admins are content with the Wiki they have, or maybe I'm just too oblivious. Either way I'm logging off and never coming back on. don't even try stopping me. I've already left.

Okay, no, that's not what I meant. I know it can take some time to get into the swing of things, but there's always something to work on. The point of a wiki is to work together. It's totally fine if you want certain pages to be created, I meant you just shouldn't keep making multiple topics for all of them. They will be created when someone, even if that's you, has information on them.

Back