Life's all about being happy and enjoying things

MattMVS7

Monty Mole
Banned User
I'd like to share to you my best philosophy packet. It has the best, supporting arguments for my philosophy. There's a discussion section as well, which addresses the objections others have to my philosophy. There are 4 parts to this, and I'll give you the Deviant Art links to them. If you decide to read it, then give your response, and any objections you have to my philosophy:

Part 1/4: http://fav.me/dde0bsy

Part 2/4: http://fav.me/ddejmyf

Part 3/4: http://fav.me/ddf7adn

Part 4/4: http://fav.me/ddfx8kp

If you want a brief summary of my philosophy, here it is:

My philosophy says that positive feelings are the only way we can see things as good, beautiful, amazing, and magnificent, and that a life without positive feelings is no way to live or be an artist. I'll explain. Feelings are how we experience things. For example, feeling hungry is how we experience hunger, feeling thirsty is how we experience thirst, feeling sleepy is how we experience sleepiness, feeling pain and pleasure is how we experience them, feeling love (a positive feeling) is how we experience love, feeling pride and happiness (positive feelings) is how we experience pride and happiness, and feeling that life's beautiful is how we experience life as beautiful (which is also a positive feeling).

Perception and experience are the same thing. For example, if you're seeing (perceiving) the color red, then you're experiencing red, and vice versa. So, if you have a positive feeling, such as feeling amazed about a singing performance, that's the same thing as experiencing the performance as amazing, which is the same thing as seeing (perceiving) the performance as amazing. That's why, if our positive feelings get taken away by brain damage, a mental illness, etc., we can no longer see goodness, beauty, magnificence, etc. in anything, and that's no way to live or be an artist. So, if a clinically depressed person witnessed a talented singing performance, he couldn't see anything amazing about the performance if his positive feelings were absent. Since positive feelings are also how we experience love, happiness, and pride, we can no longer love, be happy, or be proud without our positive feelings either.

Last edited:
The Lord has risen once again

If anyone wants a brief summary of my philosophy, here it is:

My philosophy says that positive feelings are the only way we can see things as good, beautiful, amazing, and magnificent, and that a life without positive feelings is no way to live or be an artist. I'll explain. Feelings are how we experience things. For example, feeling hungry is how we experience hunger, feeling thirsty is how we experience thirst, feeling sleepy is how we experience sleepiness, feeling pain and pleasure is how we experience them, feeling love (a positive feeling) is how we experience love, feeling pride and happiness (positive feelings) is how we experience pride and happiness, and feeling that life's beautiful is how we experience life as beautiful (which is also a positive feeling).

Perception and experience are the same thing. For example, if you're seeing (perceiving) the color red, then you're experiencing red, and vice versa. So, if you have a positive feeling, such as feeling amazed about a singing performance, that's the same thing as experiencing the performance as amazing, which is the same thing as seeing (perceiving) the performance as amazing. That's why, if our positive feelings get taken away by brain damage, a mental illness, etc., we can no longer see goodness, beauty, magnificence, etc. in anything, and that's no way to live or be an artist. So, if a clinically depressed person witnessed a talented singing performance, he couldn't see anything amazing about the performance if his positive feelings were absent. Since positive feelings are also how we experience love, happiness, and pride, we can no longer love, be happy, or be proud without our positive feelings either.

Last edited:
Back