How would you react to a new Nintendo only stage conference?

Pink Cat

Not always pink, not always a cat
Pronouns
Kie/Mer
E3 seems to dwindling down, with Sony flat out not being there this year and many of the conferences are recorded, with the internet, you can get gaming news all the time and skip the boring parts. However, there are two things still going for it, the hype with being able to play new games first at a big event and brag you were there and be able to tell about how things changed first hand and the ability to flat out hear the excitement while it's going on.

So, would you guys be ok with Nintendo making a big event about games on their consoles only, complete with a live Direct?
To me, that would be very hype, the only downside to me is that it would have to be hosted at one place and one place only, if I can't make it, it will be a bummer.

Yes, I am aware of Spaceworld, reading about it inspired me to make this topic

honestly i just want nintendo to release more than like 1 or 2 good games a year hype and how they announce it be damned
i've had alot of fun with Three Houses recently but it just occured to me the next time i'll actually buy a switch exclusive game will probably be botw2 and it doesnt even have a release date yet lol

you're not buying nintendo's blockbuster title luigi's mansion 3: gooigi with a vengeance?

smh

anyway I already felt like they were having a dry streak because I wasn't interested in three houses but I'm looking forward to trying Astral Chain soon and LM3 when it comes out.

I don't think it would be financially worth it for the company, considering they would have to but out a venue themselves, and also considering the amount they actually promote at these sort of events, there's not going be much for them to show off. It would also be awkward for the consumer, as they would have to pay to go to E3 and SpaceWorld, rather then just E3, if they want to have the full E3 experience that they normally do. It's just better of to either leave E3 and just stream a Nintendo Direct, or stay at E3 and continue with what they're doing now.

Back