Count to 1,000,000,000,

64-Bit Nintendo Machine

64 Bits of Power!
If counting to one million is too short, well then there's count to one billion!

On with the game:

If counting to one million is too short, well then there's count to one billion!
Why do you think counting to one million is too short?

In that "count to 1 million" thread, we didn't even reach 2% of the count, and that thread has already been there for years (it's already like 8 years old). Activity on the Mario Boards is also not the greatest compared to the past so you don't expect that to be short, do you? Yes you posit your wording with an "if", but I presume that by making this thread you believe that it's short, to which I disagree with since you only increase the count by one each post. Besides, are you willing to continually contribute to this thread (that means increasing the count by 1 per post) since you are the one who made this? (need I remind you: you didn't even increase the count of your 100,000 thread)

What I am saying is that there is no need to create another counting thread that escalates the counting limit when you could've also contribute to the counting in the existing counting threads, especially the "Count to 1,000,000" thread. Trust me: it's not short at all.

Thank you for reading.

Back