Food

Hobbes

Tucayo
Retired Wiki Staff
'Shroom Consultant
MarioWiki
Henry Tucayo Clay
Discuss anything about it here, your favorite food, etc

I LOVE taquitos in a maize tortilla with lemon and red sauce.

I also love sushis and lasagna

A cheeseburger w/chili, slaw, mustard, and onions is ftw.

Better known as "southern style" or "all the way."

I also remember the best hot dog ive ever had, it was at Minute Maid Park in Houston, It was HUGE and had chili, cheese, and many things

Also the Philly Cheesesteak is great. Its a sandwich with steak, grilled onions and cheese

Food conversations arte usually long

Chili cheese dogs with onions are absolutely delicious.

Tucayo said:
Also the Philly Cheesesteak is great. Its a sandwich with steak, grilled onions and cheese
Also ftw.

Tucayo said:
Food conversations arn't usually long
No they're not.

So, what does everyone prefer: McDonald's or Burger King?

McDonald's, easily. McDonald's has lighter meals, they have more to choose from, the service their is generally better, and I'm addicted to their fries.

Burger King isn't bad, but they're a tad to greasy most of the time. And they don't have as much of a variety.

Tucayo said:
Also the Philly Cheesesteak is great. Its a sandwich with steak, grilled onions and cheese[
FTEW :D
=9

I like fruit salads. :P

I like cheese...

Can there be a Drink topic?

EDIT: I just ate two waffles for lunch... I'm still hungry.

Lario said:
I like cheese...

Can there be a Drink topic?

EDIT: I just ate two waffles for lunch... I'm still hungry.

Two waffles? Lario, Lario, Lario... you're not on a diet, are you?

Yay, food topic!
Umm... Well, discarding snacks an pizza (Hehe), I'd have to say, Pitta bread with chicken and garlic sauce in.
...Oh wait, I guess that counts as a snack. :P

I bought these frozen coconut bars yesterday. They're really good; there's chunks of coconut imbedded in the ice creamy goodness. <3

Stooben Rooben said:
I bought these frozen coconut bars yesterday. They're really good; there's chunks of coconut imbedded in the ice creamy goodness. <3
I don't care for coconut.

I've suddenly grown addicted to fudge bars.

Hmmm.... my favorite food?! oh my! let's see....... oh →Tiramisù← it's Italian, and i reallyreccomend it (if you like sweet food!)

Back