'Key' Nintendo game coming?

Weasel

Donkey Kong
Retired Forum Mod
A DK game...

There's more than enough spin-offs and remakes now of all the series of Nintendo.

I've heard a lot of rumors of a "Luigi's Mansion 2" over the past 2 months. Maybe this is it.

My money's on a Metroid game.
Yes I know the two Gamecube ones are coming to Wii but it'd be nice to have another brand new Metroid game on either Wii or DS sometime.

Zeltrax said:
Yes I know the two Gamecube ones are coming to Wii but it'd be nice to have another brand new Metroid game on either Wii or DS sometime.

Does anybody know if that "Metroid Dread" game is real or not? Maybe it could be the big game.

MST3K said:
Zeltrax said:

Does anybody know if that "Metroid Dread" game is real or not? Maybe it could be the big game.

It's not.

Glum Reaper said:
MST3K said:
Zeltrax said:

It's not.
It was an April Fool's Joke by VGmaps.

I'm hoping that this is Luigi's Mansion 2, since I've been waiting for a sequel to that game.

Pikmin 3 would also be nice, though.

Nerdy Guy said:
Glum Reaper said:
MST3K said:
Zeltrax said:

It's not.
That's a cruel joke. :(

MST3K said:
Nerdy Guy said:
Glum Reaper said:
MST3K said:
Zeltrax said:

It's not.
They do it every year, it's just for fun. Plus, if you use imagination, you can play the game using your brain.

Whatever it is, it really should be a core Nintendo game.
For Nintendo's sake as many fans have left Nintendo for Microsoft and Sony.

At the cost of its respect in the games industry.
Sure Mom and Dad are playing, but Jimmy and Jane aren't.

Wii Sports? oh please.

Wordy Guy said:
MST3K said:
Nerdy Guy said:
Glum Reaper said:
MST3K said:
Zeltrax said:

It's not.
They do it every year, it's just for fun. Plus, if you use imagination, you can play the game using your brain.
I played and died.

I'm hoping it's either a Metroid game, Luigi's Mansion 2, or a Twlight-Princess-styled Zelda game.

"Key" Nintendo game? Please. Watch it be another Animal Crossing title, just like last year. For some reason, they even had the nerve to call that a "hardcore" title.

Shigeru Miyamoto said he wants a Super Mario Galaxy 2.

I hope that's what this is. They've hinted at it several times. I doubt it's a Zelda game, since we already have Spirit Tracks on the way.

$†øøߥ said:
Sir Lancelot said:
Shigeru Miyamoto said he wants a Super Mario Galaxy 2.
That really would be great.
I've heard rumors that it's in the early stages of development, I don't know how much truth there is to that, though.

Back