Issue 147

Raiko Horikawa

Live your life according to your rhythm!
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Superchao
Guess who's back
Back again
Perch is back
Tell a friend

Yes, 'Shroom readers, I am officially the Ric Flair of the 'Shroom, returning to a staff job only four months after I got a nice tribute and sendoff. But circumstances happened, and who else do you wanna turn to when you need a new directing team outta nowhere but the eternal director himself? Although I haven't been Director nearly as long as Sub-Director...

Anyhow, that aside, I brought a good lineup of sections with my return, so give them a read! And there's a couple special things this month - if you want to study up for the Community Awards (or vote on them at all), that's what the Dossier is for. If you think you've got what it takes to run the Poll Committee for a year, go run in the election. And if neither of those applies to you, well... https://www.mariowiki.com/The_%27Shroom:Issue_147 go read it anyway! C'mon, we worked hard on it. Make it worth our while!

And guess who's back for one more Movie Review. Yes, I have seen Detective Pikachu, and just not the leaked version on YouTube, so do check out that review!

Back