Uniju

Hazukashii serifu kinshi
MarioWiki
Uniju :D
this summer winter maybe lol
new and improved minecraft
me · nate · 22 · edo · the gang
including all your favourite things
loot hunt · new murderer maps · spleef · new murderer maps · new and exciting games · new murderer maps · receiving points which can be redeemed for in-game prizes or if you want you can sit on them for years and never take anything it's up to you
... more information to come ...
mmjY6Jf.png

Last edited:
will there be free concessions and a continental breakfast in the lobby

Anton said:
we have gba working on breakfast at the moment so please look forward to it and if you do not receive breakfast please blame him and call him names

Alex95 said:
Can we still kill Crackin?
this will depend on crackin's schedule

Yoshi the SSM said:
Does this work with a game that's not a full game? Because I have that. Just curious.
you will need a legitimately purchased account with the java edition of the game in order to play. i'm not sure exactly what you mean by "not a full game" but if you don't have that you won't be able to join the server

Uniju said:
we have gba working on breakfast at the moment so please look forward to it and if you do not receive breakfast please blame him and call him names
may i blame him and call him names even if i do receive breakfast

Uniju said:
Yoshi the SSM said:
Does this work with a game that's not a full game? Because I have that. Just curious.
you will need a legitimately purchased account with the java edition of the game in order to play. i'm not sure exactly what you mean by "not a full game" but if you don't have that you won't be able to join the server

I'll take that as a no, that I can't do it even if I want to. But, I know nothing about Minecraft. Anyways. What I mean is that I have the game on my computer, but I have not made any purchase of any kind. Its like a free trial. But, I don't have Minecraft Windows 10 edition (according to the store) installed/bought.

Uniju said:
Anton said:
2019-05-12_12.34.11.png

namecalling and salt part of a complete mariowiki breakfast

not that it matters but I took people's feedback into account from last year when I revamped stuff so we should hopefully not repeat any problems

Spleefs got double decker support for every game mode now, and if I can get it going, mid-game stage morph

fishing rods are back, and there's much stronger stalemate ending now. Hopefully it's not hampered by clientside lag, but we'll see I guess lol;

No gamemodes will be exempt from stalemate ending anymore

Murderers got like fifty million maps and the core gameplay, but a wicked sick nasty map voting thing. Besides the maps, it's mostly just quality of life changes and it's a huge step forward from how the game started.

From the looks of it, we may sack CTF to try some new pvp stuff out, which is good because there's literally nothing new here

Bowser's big blast works at the baseline, sans a bug or two I haven't tracked yet. Still need the bomb animations

Kanohi's gonna be back with a wave 2, featuring new colors of old masks, a big series of new commons and some more unusual things (which I haven't really started)

This is going to be added into a second rotation so as to not dilute the old masks with the new and vice versa. You'll be able to pick which one you want to spend on.

Anyway my new stuff really isn't as exciting as what other people have been doing, so look forward to that

crew status:

due to a number of technical hiccups that have already been discussed ad nauseam on minecraft and irc(tl;dr 1.14 server performs like shit(pls don't post suggestions in the thread i've already heard them all and they are in consideration)) we still can't put a concrete date for when minecraft games will take place however i can assure you that it will although it may not be within what one would traditionally consider the window for mario awards events and it may well be somewhat downsized from last year, however i can guarantee you it will be a great time

pls enjoy this cute girl picture while you wait
4Wrzu4M.png

crew status:

due to a number of technical hiccups that have already been discussed ad nauseam on minecraft and irc(tl;dr 1.14 server performs like shit(pls don't post suggestions in the thread i've already heard them all and they are in consideration)) we still can't put a concrete date for when minecraft games will take place however i can assure you that it will although it may not be within what one would traditionally consider the window for mario awards events and it may well be somewhat downsized from last year, however i can guarantee you it will be a great time

pls enjoy this cute girl picture while you wait
4Wrzu4M.png
OIhJFAV.png

new events:

lag hunt
lag derby
splag
paylag
lag race
capture the lag
lunar laggyrinth 2
infection (of lag)