Crazy and Crappy Games

Lario

Seems so long ago.
Here we discuss about horrible games...

Trio the Punch makes me laugh a ton, the most when your character is cursed into being a pink sheep.

Scooby Doo: Who's Watching Who? was one of the worst games in existence. I payed $30 to buy it brand new, just to find out it had 5, very short, very easy levels.

Cosmic Racer = Boredom beyond Extreme

I find it that Big Rigs is hated a ton... It is WINNER!

Earthbound. As I've already said in the Mother 3 topic, this is one of the most overrated games of all time. I tried to enjoy this game, I really did, but I just couldn't because of its dull, boring, and mediocre gameplay. I probably played the game for a maximum of fifteen minutes (if that long) before turning it off. Why this game gets all the hype it does, I'll never know. The same thing applies to its sequel and Earthbound Zero.

Earthbound Zero is better with the easy mode patch. Earthbound really takes some time before the battles become any fun. If you stick with Mother 3, it really is a masterpiece.

I found the North American version of Super Mario Bros. 2 to suck beyond reason. It was too hard, the story was horrid, and the overall gameplay was totally un-Mario.

The Lost Levels, on the other hand, was brilliant.

I like the American SMB2. Sure, it takes some getting used to, but it's fun after a while. And about the terrible story, who ever plays a Mario game for the story?

Kaiser Samuel Augustus Ward IV said:
I like the American SMB2. Sure, it takes some getting used to, but it's fun after a while. And about the terrible story, who ever plays a Mario game for the story?
I've played it a lot, but I still can't find any enjoyment in it. :(

Kaiser Samuel Augustus Ward IV said:
They were good too. I think I got to world 7 or so.
Cool. Yeah, world 7 is a pain in the ass. World C is even worse though. ._.

Luckily I'm playing it on the GBC version, where game overs mean NOTHING.

Luckily, I have it on the SMBDX for the Game Boy, so I can save and continue and stuff.

I'm currently stuck on 8-3.

Back on topic...

Superman 64 vs. ET the Extraterresrial vs. Cosmic Racer...

This is up for a debate.

Looniju said:
Stooben Rooben said:
I found the North American version of Super Mario Bros. 2 to suck beyond reason. It was too hard, the story was horrid, and the overall gameplay was totally un-Mario.

You think SMB2US is hard... But not Lost Levels?
The Lost Levels was challenging, but SMB2 was just a bit too retarded when it came to jumping, finding keys, throwing things, hiding, all that. Not to mention those masks that would get medieval on your ass for grabbing a key.

Lario said:
Back on topic...

Superman 64 vs. ET the Extraterresrial vs. Cosmic Racer...

This is up for a debate.

Superman 64 for me. It's the only one of those that I've had the misfortune of playing.

Stooben Rooben said:
Looniju said:
Stooben Rooben said:

You think SMB2US is hard... But not Lost Levels?
The Lost Levels was challenging, but SMB2 was just a bit too retarded when it came to jumping, finding keys, throwing things, hiding, all that. Not to mention those masks that would get medieval on your ass for grabbing a key.
I can understand that, but so much of the Lost Levels is just playing through a level 50 times, memorizing the layout, and then hoping you're lucky enough to finish this time.

Back