The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks.

Rad Dudesman

King Bowser
The new Zelda game coming out. Instead of a boat, Link has a train.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DH9yOh9dsy8

Discuss.

I may give it a chance

Sir Lancelot said:
LarryTheCableGuy27 said:
Wow, that looks... just awful.

I agree. They should really be making a new Zelda game for the Wii, maybe a sequel to TP, not this crap.
And certainly not a train.

Basically it looks like Phantom Hourglass only replacing the boat with a train.

I don´t like how the latest Zelda games have a tendency of "less of the same" (at least it would be good if it was "more of the same"). I mean, Twilight was a good game but lacked several gameplay elements from previos one, the one I miss the most being the magic bar to use with the elemental arrows and the spells... all gone. Enemy variety also slowly decreasing.

Then Phantom Houglass... lacks same elements as Twilight Princess but this time even less variety of enemies (90% are chuchus or whatever the jelly enemies are called in english), less variety of weapons, less exploration (heck you find ENTIRE heart containers instead of pieces), less everything.

And knowing nintendo as we know them, Spirit Tracks will be a PH-2 with the same pros and cons.

I hate to say this but it´s the first time I am not that interested in a Zelda game :(

Sir Lancelot said:
The new Zelda game coming out. Instead of a boat, Link has a train.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DH9yOh9dsy8

Discuss.

Code:
[color=blue]Waiwaiwaiwaiwoawoawoa. Doesn't the Zelda series take place in medieval times?[/color]

"The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time" will still be the best Zelda game ever.

Um, it's real. Unfortunately.

Also, my brother thinks it looks awesome. -.-

Phantom Hourglass was already awesome enough for this to be at least decent.
Who cares about the freaking train? It's just a gimmick for the overworld. The dungeons are what made the first game, and the dungeons will be the deciding awesomeness in this game as well. If they're good, the game is good. If they're bad, the game pretty much fails.
Also, why are you so incredibly negatively biased? It's borderline spam.

Cobold said:
Phantom Hourglass was already awesome enough for this to be at least decent.
Who cares about the freaking train? It's just a gimmick for the overworld. The dungeons are what made the first game, and the dungeons will be the deciding awesomeness in this game as well. If they're good, the game is good. If they're bad, the game pretty much fails.
Also, why are you so incredibly negatively biased? It's borderline spam.
It's not spam, it's an opinion. I'm so very sorry for having one.

An opinion doesn't involve wanting to kill anybody who thinks different. It's what I call blind arrogance.

...looks like I don't consider jokes like that funny. :P
...whatever...

It's borderline spam

As much as I agree that "anyone who disagree should be shot lol joke" is a figure of speech more tired than dirt, it's not spam, just uncontributive, boring shit.

Well, this totally ruins evereything that made zelda great..... but I'll give it a chance just because it's zelda. I hope the rumors of a zelda wii is true.......... :eekdance:

choo-choostool.jpg

DPT.png

lolololololol topic necromancy

I have calculated that there is approximately a 110% chance of this post being validated when the game is released.

ONE HUNDRED TEN PERCENT.

Back