The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks.

Ganondorf. The final boss is almost always Ganondorf. I'm thinking about getting the game now. Mainly because of the Rope Snake cameo.

You have no idea how thoroughly the above post has crushed me.

I didn't actually mean to do that. It was kind of by accident. :P

I want the game though. It looks kinda cool.

Super Happy Nerd Time said:
Ganondorf. The final boss is almost always Ganondorf. I'm thinking about getting the game now. Mainly because of the Rope Snake cameo.

Link's Awakening had the Windfish Nightmares...
The Oracle games had Veran and Onox (Ganon was more like an add-on)
The Minish Cap had Vaati...
Phantom Hourglass had Bellum...

The handheld Zeldas have a habit of ditching the whole Ganondorf stuff. Maybe they'll come up with a new villain, or recycle an old one.

I only know I won't get this game. And surprisingly, it has nothing to do with the train thing. I don't care about that actually. The Wind Waker added a boat to the series and that game is one of the best in the whole series IMHO.

Well, I just hope for all the people who will get that game, that they will make it fun.

Herr Shyguy said:
Edofenrir said:
Link's Awakening had the Windfish Nightmares...
It did turn into Ganon though.

Well, as an interstage of sorts... The real final form was something entirely different again (A black thing with a giant eyeball and swinging arms. Man, Nintendo seems to have a thing for floating eyeball things)

2257 said:
DPT.png

lolololololol topic necromancy

I have calculated that there is approximately a 110% chance of this post being validated when the game is released.

ONE HUNDRED TEN PERCENT.
ZELDA POSSESED BY THE DEMON KING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDDDDDDDDDDDDDD AND MORE XD, I just hope that they don't make it to another "one on one" sword duel

I've never played a Zelda game, and have no interest to. Therefore, I'm not looking forward to this.

to be honest... Ocarina of time introduced Epona... The Wind Waker Introduced the King of Red Lions...they introduce a train in this game?! do.not.want!

I'm considering getting this game, although I've never been a fan of Zelda.

Waluigi said:
Well, this totally ruins evereything that made zelda great..... but I'll give it a chance just because it's zelda. I hope the rumors of a zelda wii is true.......... :eekdance:
There's already been an amazing Zelda Wii game and a pointless Link one too. I still like the Original series better than the "Toon Zelda" series.

First post in 9 months. And I thought this game sucked

Back