• T. No clue why.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't care!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Max2

King Bowser
What do you think Melee Should be rated, and why?

Frankly, I don't care. I have many games of the three main ratings (E, T, M, the majority being T)

I couldn't care less.

As long as it's not Ao, which it will MOST CERTAINLY DEFINETLY NOT BE, so OK. Probably T.

That's their E.

AW, MAN! 1000 POSTS! WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

. . .

Well, SSBM is rated T because of the mild violence (whapping people with baseball bats, stabbing with swords, etc.) In truth, Tom and Jerry probably has more violence than it, but thats just ESRB being idiots( nutin new...) It doesnt matter to me, my parents allow me to by E, T, and M games.

I think that if it were released now, it would be E 10+. It was too violent for an E rating, pure and simple. Still, it wasn't violent enough for a T rating. Donkey Kong: Jungle Beat, which is more violent than SSMB was given a E 10+ rating because it was released after the new rating, so I assume that if SSMB were released today, it would be the same.

Um, Stumpers, it's SSBM, not SSMB. Anyway, I agree with you, but I think the E10 rating is really really stupid and unnecessary. They need to be broad. IT was fine with just E and T, why'd they have to split it up?

3dejong said:
OK. Cool. Do you OWN any "M" games?

....yes. I said so........ Red Dead Revolver and GTA Vice City are the only ones I can think of off the top of my head.....

ultimatetoad said:
. . .

Well, SSBM is rated T because of the mild violence (whapping people with baseball bats, stabbing with swords, etc.) In truth, Tom and Jerry probably has more violence than it, but thats just ESRB being idiots( nutin new...) It doesnt matter to me, my parents allow me to by E, T, and M games.

I have a picture of that game. It has Kirby, Ness, Ice climbers,and Pichu in Yoshi's Island (the classic one). Kirby, Pichu, and Ness are doing there taunts, and the ice Climbers are using Belay. I call it: rated T for Toddler!

Dude, I so agree! :tumble: forever!!!

With Waluigi in it. And Count Bleck. And also us MarioWiki users in it, too.

Back