Marioboards Secret Santa VI: Secret Santa Bros. Ultimate

I got my gift from Santa a couple days ago.

He got me my first choice off the top of my wishlist. I’ve wanted that game for a while and I feel so happy I have it now. Thank you so much again, Shoey! ^^

finally logged in to my laptop to receive my gift

thanks TPG!!! Hollow knight was fun on switch, but I never got around to finishing it and then got lost trying to figure out where in the game I was up to, so I'm definitely going to give the steam version a shot since it has achievements and i can play it on a larger screen to appreciate all of the visuals and music!

aLSO i didnt see this or it didnt send through, but thanks turb for making sure i got it

unknown.png

i love this so much, thank you tpg

srtYkVT.png

thank you pink cat, very cool

Received my gift! Thank you Baby Luigi for all the effort you put into this just for me, I'm nearly speechless. Thanks so much! :babyluigi:
mq9tsbo.png

So I forgot to make a closing post here but: everyone should have something on the way or already sent by their giftee. If anyone is missing a gift please let me know; I'm completely open to getting a replacement/something extra if needed

bimz5J2.jpg

thanks to my secret santa, whoever they may be, but i get the feeling it was someone whos a fan of the character nico yazawa
i can't believe you actually did this
waluigi for scale

Back