My composing dream

MattMVS7

Monty Mole
Banned User
Here are links that explain everything about my composing dream and these tunes in my head that I think are great. Other people don't realize their power and greatness yet and I talk much about this. These 2 links are links to the same, long, opening post that explain it all (just in case one link doesn't work for you):

https://zeldadungeon.net/forum/threads/my-musical-tunes-and-their-unrealized-greatness.63693/

https://board.sonicstadium.org/topic/24179-my-musical-tunes-and-their-unrealized-greatness/

My Reply: I'm afraid so. There is no way I can achieve my goal within such a short time period. Since I can only compose just for the sake of composing, then I'd give up. That's another reason why I've bought these Immortality Rings because they are said to keep your body healthy and alive by preventing diseases and stopping aging. If these rings work, then they would allow me to fully go through with my goal.

That is, if some fatal accident doesn't happen to me because the rings won't protect me from that.

..huh

who knew you could purchase immortality for under $40? Javelin was right about capitalism.

Re: My composting dream

XVNNeOC.png

My precious pile-making gift that has yet to be recognized

Note to reader: Composting composting composting

What is composting? Composting is the act of taking biodegradable material and arranging it in piles so it smells and is good for the earth. I have in the past produced numerous biodegradable piles; some of them verbal. It was good. The piles I composted were in fact so good and undeniably of good quality, that it is my belief in my head and other various body parts that I have an innate talent for composting. You could say I know how to compost instinctively.

I've learned this when yesterday, I was putting a banana in my head, through my mouth, which I have in the dictionary discovered that it is named the act of eating. So intuitive and good is my thinking that I even discover concepts that were previously discovered that I didn't know about, but still know them instinctively. This banana that I believed to be in my head and that was actually in my head, gave me many good ideas. For example it was so that I instinctively knew to peel the banana and then proceed to eat it. Others would have just taken it and smushed it against their forehead repeatedly until it was pulp. This is the sign that I am one in a million; that the rules of banana eating do not apply to me and I instantly know how to make all the correct choices by intuition. And I know that I am correct and everyone else is not because the world itself is confirming my brilliance through its design. Only my way of banana interaction yields a banana peel, with which to construct a compost pile, which is the pile of my dreams.

However, others deny that this is a special gift that I have. I don't know why, it is evident to see that I am indeed the chosen one and my composting will lead to a better, although slightly smelly, future. It is because of that and the things other than bananas that are stored in my head, that I must dedicate my entire existence to my composting dream. I will composte day after day after day, until the spire-like piles of vengance tower above the indifferent masses, and the entire internet shall run brown with my rage.

Give up now, for your resistance is biodegradable!

Alex95 said:
Alright guys, I will confirm something here to save you all the trouble of doing so yourself.

There is no card to be found in these posts.

You never know what you will find in a pile before you rolled up your sleeves and reached in.

I'm sorry, I don't read anything that isn't biodegradable. But you don't need drugs to create wondrous works of art. All you have to do is eat a bucket-full of compost, and you will see, hear, and taste things that are completely out of this world.

Go on, try it!

What if everything that Matt is posting is part of an extensive ARG that we are utterly failing to make any progress in?

Czario said:
What if everything that Matt is posting is part of an extensive ARG that we are utterly failing to make any progress in?
if you find the right words in each of his posts you obtain the secret 76th card in this year's scavenger hunt

my uncle works at nintendo so he knows

My composting dream

edo, i didn't know you were into composting. how long did you had that hobby? are you aiming for a college degree in it?

Hisoka Marow said:
That's another reason why I've bought these Immortality Rings because they are said to keep your body healthy and alive by preventing diseases and stopping aging. If these rings work, then they would allow me to fully go through with my goal.

WzLXuHAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png

I wouldn't be rejecting my humanity since I would still love, have joy, etc. I would be rejecting my mortality.

Re: My composting dream

Russian Baby Luigi said:
edo, i didn't know you were into composting. how long did you had that hobby? are you aiming for a college degree in it?

I actually already graduated from compost college several years ago. However, my diploma was printed on a band of potato peels, and they have since decomposed. You could say that this dream of mine is my decomposing dream.

However, ultimately this is a minor setback. I don't compost for the recognition. That would be ungood and all in all not very good. I am too important and instinctively gifted to let this happen to me. I compost for the good value it brings to my life. I have now reached nearly the third level of good value. That's the one after the sprinkles.

ok here's a real bit of feedback even though everybody in this thread is memeing (bold since you seemed to miss it last time)

Being able to write melodies doesn't mean anything if you can't write harmonies and chord progressions to support them. Melodies by themselves do not make much music at all.

(not to mention how good or not your melodies are since that is technically a subjective judgment)

MattMVS7 said:
Other Person's Response: Would you mind sharing one of your funny scenes?

My Reply: Sure. A tough guy challenges other tough guys to slam their fists into him to see how much he can take. The tough guy takes these brutal punches and isn't phased one bit. But a little kitten arrives on the scene, scratches a weak spot on the tough guy's leg, meows, and casually walks away while the tough guy screams:

"GOD DANG THAT FREAKIN' HURTS!!!"

After which, he falls down and is knocked out. Now, if people don't find this scene funny, then I think it really is funny and people just don't like me as a person or the things I say in my writing.

That probably would be funny, but uh... knocked out? Are the cat's claws poisoned or something?

MattMVS7 said:
Other Person's Response: Would you mind sharing one of your funny scenes?

My Reply: Sure. A tough guy challenges other tough guys to slam their fists into him to see how much he can take. The tough guy takes these brutal punches and isn't phased one bit. But a little kitten arrives on the scene, scratches a weak spot on the tough guy's leg, meows, and casually walks away while the tough guy screams:

"GOD DANG THAT FREAKIN' HURTS!!!"

After which, he falls down and is knocked out. Now, if people don't find this scene funny, then I think it really is funny and people just don't like me as a person or the things I say in my writing.

MattMVS7 said:
My Reply: If I can naturally create such comical scenes in my head without knowing anything about comedy, then why can't I also create great, catchy music in my head? I personally think my music will be better than any comedy scene I make.
Relating writing mediocre comedy to writing music is like saying a frog is similar to a bee because they both have legs.

Monika said:
MattMVS7 said:
My Reply: If I can naturally create such comical scenes in my head without knowing anything about comedy, then why can't I also create great, catchy music in my head? I personally think my music will be better than any comedy scene I make.
Relating writing mediocre comedy to writing music is like saying a frog is similar to a bee because they both have legs.

I have created a new funny scene. Go ahead and rate it. It's actually a very short Sonic fanfic. I will start off with the title of the fanfic, share the short story, and end it:

Give Amy A Treat To Keep Her Quiet!

Amy and Sonic meet again. She becomes very attracted to him, starts to wag her tail, and barks like a puppy attracted to another puppy. Sonic notices and walks up to her. They meet face to face.

Sonic: "Amy."

Amy: "Yes, Sonic?," Amy quietly and eagerly asks as though awaiting a proclamation of love from Sonic.

Sonic: "Hedgehogs aren't supposed to bark," Sonic quietly and gently informs Amy.

Amy: "Oh. Okay," Amy states in a normal, casual tone of voice.

Sonic and Amy then have a normal conversation as they walk into the sunset.

~The End~

Back