do you think that MetaKnight is cool?

EctoBiologist

Best cat themed touhou. I love touhou and DR.
Banned User
he's FTW

Meta Knight is cool, but I don't understand why they've decided to portray him as one of the good guys all of a sudden. In Kirby's Adventure and Kirby Superstar, he was a villain, but in the (crappy) TV show, Kirby: Right Back At Ya!, as well as Super Smash Brothers Brawl, he was a good guy. What gives?

Heavy and Bomb said:
To be fair, he was only helping the good guys in Brawl out of self-intrest. He's an anti-hero.
I thought Ninji would like him since his sprites are an edited MetaKnight.

Shigeru Miyamoto said:
Heavy and Bomb said:
To be fair, he was only helping the good guys in Brawl out of self-intrest. He's an anti-hero.

...?

I didn't express my opinion of Meta Knight in that post, and they were a Biospark, not Meta Knight.

Heavy and Bomb said:
Shigeru Miyamoto said:
Heavy and Bomb said:

...?

I didn't express my opinion of Meta Knight in that post, and they were a Biospark, not Meta Knight.
Oh, sorry for the crappy wording hold on......
I think Ninji likes Meta Knight since his sprites are an edited MetaKnight Biospark.
fix'd

Ninji never said Meta Knight wasn't awesome:
Heavy and Bomb said:
Anti-heroes are cool.

Well I liked Meta Knightmare rather then the Ultra edition in kirby superstar ultra. MetaKnight FTW.

Back