The Politics Topic

Smiddle

Power Star
I'm a national conservatist.

(Even excluding the economy) the current state of Sweden is hopeless. The major political parties think of immigration as a good thing.

1/5 of the population of the Kingdom of Sweden nowadays isn't a Swede. It didn't have to be a bad thing. Sadly, it is.

It's false to say that most immigrants commit crimes. It's also false to say that most crime-committers are immigrants, but it's clear that immigrants are overrepresented when it comes to crime.

In Malmö, the third largest city of Sweden, the most common name is Muhammed. This was going on in Malmö a couple of weeks ago.

The government denies that this as a bad thing, and it's growing more and more corrupt and indemocratic to continue this catastrophy.

The Swedendemocrats, a national conservative party, is growing and growing. However, no media actually writes about the growth of the party.

Furthermore, everywhere, the Swedendemocrats are being accused of being Nazis, even thought they aren't even close to being racist. Many other people take time to stalk and mock members of the party, mainly the pro-immigration extremistic Social Democrats, whose leader can be closely compared to Vidkun Quisling. One of her most famous quotes is "Allah ska med", which means "Allah should be in". She is a treasoner (if that is a word).

In recent opinion measurings, the Swedendemocrats actually have gained percentage enough to enter the parliament. They are fighting to make Sweden democratic again, after decades of Social Democracy, which has ruined it all.

Reduce immigration. Enforce the police. Quit the European Union.
Swedendemocrats 2010 -security and tradition-
 

Yoshario

King Bowser
Fiddle Faddle said:
I'm a national conservatist.

(Even excluding the economy) the current state of Sweden is hopeless. The major political parties think of immigration as a good thing.

1/5 of the population of the Kingdom of Sweden nowadays isn't a Swede. It didn't have to be a bad thing. Sadly, it is.

It's false to say that most immigrants commit crimes. It's also false to say that most crime-committers are immigrants, but it's clear that immigrants are overrepresented when it comes to crime.

In Malmö, the third largest city of Sweden, the most common name is Muhammed. This was going on in Malmö a couple of weeks ago.

The government denies that this as a bad thing, and it's growing more and more corrupt and indemocratic to continue this catastrophy.

The Swedendemocrats, a national conservative party, is growing and growing. However, no media actually writes about the growth of the party.

Furthermore, everywhere, the Swedendemocrats are being accused of being Nazis, even thought they aren't even close to being racist. Many other people take time to stalk and mock members of the party, mainly the pro-immigration extremistic Social Democrats, whose leader can be closely compared to Vidkun Quisling. One of her most famous quotes is "Allah ska med", which means "Allah should be in". She is a treasoner (if that is a word).

In recent opinion measurings, the Swedendemocrats actually have gained percentage enough to enter the parliament. They are fighting to make Sweden democratic again, after decades of Social Democracy, which has ruined it all.

Reduce immigration. Enforce the police. Quit the European Union.
Swedendemocrats 2010 -security and tradition-
How is Fredrik Reinfeldt doing?
 

ShyGuy27

The Cardinal is dead -- long live The Cardinal!
Fiddle Faddle said:
I'm a national conservatist.

(Even excluding the economy) the current state of Sweden is hopeless. The major political parties think of immigration as a good thing.

1/5 of the population of the Kingdom of Sweden nowadays isn't a Swede. It didn't have to be a bad thing. Sadly, it is.

It's false to say that most immigrants commit crimes. It's also false to say that most crime-committers are immigrants, but it's clear that immigrants are overrepresented when it comes to crime.

In Malmö, the third largest city of Sweden, the most common name is Muhammed. This was going on in Malmö a couple of weeks ago.

The government denies that this as a bad thing, and it's growing more and more corrupt and indemocratic to continue this catastrophy.

The Swedendemocrats, a national conservative party, is growing and growing. However, no media actually writes about the growth of the party.

Furthermore, everywhere, the Swedendemocrats are being accused of being Nazis, even thought they aren't even close to being racist. Many other people take time to stalk and mock members of the party, mainly the pro-immigration extremistic Social Democrats, whose leader can be closely compared to Vidkun Quisling. One of her most famous quotes is "Allah ska med", which means "Allah should be in". She is a treasoner (if that is a word).

In recent opinion measurings, the Swedendemocrats actually have gained percentage enough to enter the parliament. They are fighting to make Sweden democratic again, after decades of Social Democracy, which has ruined it all.

Reduce immigration. Enforce the police. Quit the European Union.
Swedendemocrats 2010 -security and tradition-
I may be misreading this, but it really sounds like you have a strong hate for Muslims.
 

Smiddle

Power Star
I don't possess a strong hate for muslims (if it seems so, I formulated everything wrong), but Mona Sahlin thinks that Sweden is boring and only has dorky culture, so she wants to turn Sweden into an Arab state. One of her quotes include:
"If two equally qualified persons apply for a job at a workplace with few immigrants, the one called Mohammed should get the job."
That's just plain racist.

Other things that make me like Islam less is the common women discrimination, and the fact that they make such a large thing about their religion.

If this continues, the Swedes will be a minority in their own country by half a decade.

Shiggy: I'm right-wing so he's fine. Too bad he neither can see that immigration is a bad thing.
 

SmartGuy

A complete wanker.
Fiddle Faddle said:
I'm a national conservatist.

(Even excluding the economy) the current state of Sweden is hopeless. The major political parties think of immigration as a good thing.

1/5 of the population of the Kingdom of Sweden nowadays isn't a Swede. It didn't have to be a bad thing. Sadly, it is.

It's false to say that most immigrants commit crimes. It's also false to say that most crime-committers are immigrants, but it's clear that immigrants are overrepresented when it comes to crime.

In Malmö, the third largest city of Sweden, the most common name is Muhammed. This was going on in Malmö a couple of weeks ago.

The government denies that this as a bad thing, and it's growing more and more corrupt and indemocratic to continue this catastrophy.

The Swedendemocrats, a national conservative party, is growing and growing. However, no media actually writes about the growth of the party.

Furthermore, everywhere, the Swedendemocrats are being accused of being Nazis, even thought they aren't even close to being racist. Many other people take time to stalk and mock members of the party, mainly the pro-immigration extremistic Social Democrats, whose leader can be closely compared to Vidkun Quisling. One of her most famous quotes is "Allah ska med", which means "Allah should be in". She is a treasoner (if that is a word).

In recent opinion measurings, the Swedendemocrats actually have gained percentage enough to enter the parliament. They are fighting to make Sweden democratic again, after decades of Social Democracy, which has ruined it all.

Reduce immigration. Enforce the police. Quit the European Union.
Swedendemocrats 2010 -security and tradition-
We're facing a very similar problem with immigration in this conutry, with roughly the same percentage of immagrants in our country, I don't have anything against them, but there is a major problem with having a population of 60,000,000 people on such a small island(s) 56,000,000 of which live in England, and if we keep letting immagrants in then it puts pressure on resources, public services, etc. Gordon Brown and the rest of fthe labour party refuse to do anything about this, and the result will probably be the same as Smid just said, except with Brits, not Swedes.
 

Smiddle

Power Star
Yeah, because they know that the UK is the only country in Europe where everybody (well) speaks English. Together with the good living standards in western Europe, it's a very popular place for immigrants, right?
 

SmartGuy

A complete wanker.
Fiddle Faddle said:
Yeah, because they know that the UK is the only country in Europe where everybody (well) speaks English. Together with the good living standards in western Europe, it's a very popular place for immigrants, right?
YES YES! D:
 

Yoshario

King Bowser
Limburgerjack said:
Fiddle Faddle said:
Yeah, because they know that the UK is the only country in Europe where everybody (well) speaks English. Together with the good living standards in western Europe, it's a very popular place for immigrants, right?
YES YES! D:
more ppl to tax
 

ShyGuy27

The Cardinal is dead -- long live The Cardinal!
And communist dictators (no classes my ass) aren't good at not being corrupt asses.
 

Smiddle

Power Star
*points towards Cuba, Vietnam, "Democratic" People's Republic of Korea and Laos and compares the People's Republic of China with the Republic of China*

Communism ftw.
 

Lario

Seems so long ago.
Well, here in the USA Barack Obama is our not-so new anymore president...

For me and other people there on this forum, it's going to be a slow four years on this topic... If it's active by then and if I'm still on here.
 

ShyGuy27

The Cardinal is dead -- long live The Cardinal!
Looniju said:
"uncorrupt asses"? Is that what you think Bush is because he's a capitalist?
My good sir, I have no idea what you are talking about. :posh:
 

Hyper Guy

I wonder what's for dinner...
Who would win a epic battle out of this:
Gordon Brown and David Cameron (G.B. armed with his "CREDIT CRUNCHER" and D.C. dressed up as Batman.)
Barack Obama and George Bush (B.O. with his fancy lazer and G.B. on a skateboard)
Who would win?
Jolly good show,eh? :posh:
 

Stooben Rooben

Star Spirit
Chat Administrator
Retired Wiki Staff
I find President Obama to be doing a fantastic job in office. He's actually working his ass off every day, putting new policies into place, fixing errors in our country, and trying to correct the economy. The only notable thing Bush ever did while he was in office was sit in the Oval Office and draw with his trusty pack of crayons.
 

SmartGuy

A complete wanker.
Stooby Dooby Doo said:
I find President Obama to be doing a fantastic job in office. He's actually working his ass off every day, putting new policies into place, fixing errors in our country, and trying to correct the economy. The only notable thing Bush ever did while he was in office was sit in the Oval Office and draw with his trusty pack of crayons.
LOL.

I admit the invasion of Iraq back in 2003 wasn't the best idea and the world today would probably have less problems if it didn't happen but at least we managed to remove Saddam Hussein from power, although I would still like to why that led to even more problems. :eek:
 

ChaosNinji

Shine Sprite
Fiddle Faddle said:
*points towards Cuba, Vietnam, "Democratic" People's Republic of Korea and Laos and compares the People's Republic of China with the Republic of China*

Communism ftw.
Except that China has a worse economy than the United States and one of the worst military forces in the world.
 

Smiddle

Power Star
Coelamon said:
Fiddle Faddle said:
*points towards Cuba, Vietnam, "Democratic" People's Republic of Korea and Laos and compares the People's Republic of China with the Republic of China*

Communism ftw.
Except that China has a worse economy than the United States and one of the worst military forces in the world.
I was sarcastically referring to that most communist states today are either dictatorships, underdeveloped, or have economical problems (even aside the financial crisis).

By the way, which China do you mean?
 

Stooben Rooben

Star Spirit
Chat Administrator
Retired Wiki Staff
Coelamon said:
Fiddle Faddle said:
*points towards Cuba, Vietnam, "Democratic" People's Republic of Korea and Laos and compares the People's Republic of China with the Republic of China*

Communism ftw.
Except that China has a worse economy than the United States and one of the worst military forces in the world.
And the fact that you can only have one child.
 

ShyGuy27

The Cardinal is dead -- long live The Cardinal!
Stooby Dooby Doo said:
Coelamon said:
Fiddle Faddle said:
*points towards Cuba, Vietnam, "Democratic" People's Republic of Korea and Laos and compares the People's Republic of China with the Republic of China*

Communism ftw.
Except that China has a worse economy than the United States and one of the worst military forces in the world.
And the fact that you can only have one child.
Well, it might be for the best to limit the amount of children that can enter the hellhole of Red China.
 

ChaosNinji

Shine Sprite
Fiddle Faddle said:
Coelamon said:
Fiddle Faddle said:
*points towards Cuba, Vietnam, "Democratic" People's Republic of Korea and Laos and compares the People's Republic of China with the Republic of China*

Communism ftw.
Except that China has a worse economy than the United States and one of the worst military forces in the world.
I was sarcastically referring to that most communist states today are either dictatorships, underdeveloped, or have economical problems (even aside the financial crisis).

By the way, which China do you mean?
Alright, then. Sarcasm's a bit read on the internet.

Modern day.

Also, you can pay to have another child in modern day China, Stooben. If you can't afford to pay to have one, you shouldn't be having another child period.
 
Belloq said:
Stooby Dooby Doo said:
I find President Obama to be doing a fantastic job in office. He's actually working his ass off every day, putting new policies into place, fixing errors in our country, and trying to correct the economy. The only notable thing Bush ever did while he was in office was sit in the Oval Office and draw with his trusty pack of crayons.
LOL.

I admit the invasion of Iraq back in 2003 wasn't the best idea and the world today would probably have less problems if it didn't happen but at least we managed to remove Saddam Hussein from power, although I would still like to why that led to even more problems. :eek:
Lolfail.

So, you're perfectly fine with the deaths of thousands of U.S. soldiers and Iraqi citizens, just as long as we took down that one guy? Newsflash: Taking down that guy led to even more people dying than before!
 
Top