Dare the next user to do something!

.flesmih ton tub ,htaed morf srehto evas dluoc eh cinori s'tI .peels sih ni mih dellik ecitnerppa sih neht ,wenk eh gnihtyreve ecitnerppa sih thguat eh ,yletanutrofnU .did eh ,esruoc fo ,yllautneve hcihw ,rewop sih gnisol saw fo diarfa saw eh gniht ylno eht ...lufrewop os emaceb eH .larutannu eb ot redisnoc emos seitiliba ynam ot yawhtap a si ecroF eht fo edis krad ehT .gniyd morf tuoba derac eh seno eht peek neve dluoc eh taht edis krad eht fo egdelwonk a hcus dah eH ...efil etaerc ot snairolhcidim eht ecneulfni ot ecroF eht esu dluoc eh esiw os dna lufrewop os ,htiS eht fo droL kraD a saw sieugalP htraD .dnegel htiS a s'tI .uoy llet dluow ideJ eht yrots a ton s'tI .ton thguoht I ?esiW eht sieugalP htraD fo ydegart eht raeh reve uoy diD

I dare the next user to have a good night's sleep tonight :)
Already did.

I dare the next user to say what an Astro-Lanceur is off the top of their head.

wdym it actually is the case
1611815297446.png

i dare the next user to become evil and do evil stuff

Darn it!
The video didn't show up!
it was probably taken down by nintendo because they didnt want their movie to be leaked

Generally, we cannot differentiate between a toad and a frog in the first go, but zoologists have established a clear border line between them. As per their research, toads are from the same class to which frogs belong, that is, Amphibians but the former have shorter legs as compared to those of the latter. Moreover frog likes to leap, whereas toads like to hop. Both frogs and toads are known as anurans. Also the skin of toads is rougher than that of frogs. Continuing with the differences of frogs and toads, the latter are unable to climb and they live down to earth all the time while some of the frogs have ability to climb. Toads can be very easily seen everywhere across the globe except the polar areas, Madagascar, Australia and surrounding islands.

i dare the next user to eat the super mushrooms on each board that tell you whether you read everything or not

it was probably taken down by nintendo because they didnt want their movie to be leaked

Generally, we cannot differentiate between a toad and a frog in the first go, but zoologists have established a clear border line between them. As per their research, toads are from the same class to which frogs belong, that is, Amphibians but the former have shorter legs as compared to those of the latter. Moreover frog likes to leap, whereas toads like to hop. Both frogs and toads are known as anurans. Also the skin of toads is rougher than that of frogs. Continuing with the differences of frogs and toads, the latter are unable to climb and they live down to earth all the time while some of the frogs have ability to climb. Toads can be very easily seen everywhere across the globe except the polar areas, Madagascar, Australia and surrounding islands.

i dare the next user to eat the super mushrooms on each board that tell you whether you read everything or not
Oh god. I think I can taste colours now.

I d-dare the n-next user t-to eat at P-pizza Dinosaur.

Very funny. Did laugh.
OIP (8).jpg

I dare the next user to introduce Megumin from Konosuba to the Demoman from Team Fortress 2.

Back