James Bond

Pierce Brosnan was probably the best James Bond, with Connery coming in second. I'd like to see the new James Bond movies too, but I haven't had the chance.

Stooby Dooby Doo said:
Pierce Brosnan was probably the best James Bond, with Connery coming in second. I'd like to see the new James Bond movies too, but I haven't had the chance.
Daniel Craig was great.

Sushiario said:
Stooby Dooby Doo said:
Daniel Craig was great.
I bet.

Especially in Quantum of Solace. The acting was great. The VFX were great. The rest was crap. It has a bond villain who is eco friendly and is named Dominic Greene. they have to be joking. the plot was also crap. at 100 minutes, it has to be the worst bond film on earth.

Goldfinger is an awesome Bond film.
Its the origin of the now cliche Laser scene.

"Do you expect me to talk Goldfinger?"
"No Mr Bond, I expect you do die!"

Also, the Fort Knox raid at the end is a cool piece.

Zeltrax said:
Goldfinger is an awesome Bond film.
Its the origin of the now cliche Laser scene.

"Do you expect me to talk Goldfinger?"
"No Mr Bond, I expect you do die!"

Also, the Fort Knox raid at the end is a cool piece.
per zeltrax

Timothy Dalton was an interesting Bond, to be honest. I liked his role in The Living Daylights. Actually I liked the movie in general. ^_^

I own that, Octopussy, Goldeneye and Licence to Kill. =3

Egg Neu Yung said:
Timothy Dalton was an interesting Bond, to be honest. I liked his role in The Living Daylights. Actually I liked the movie in general. ^_^

I own that, Octopussy, Goldeneye and Licence to Kill. =3
License to Kill FTW

Shigeru Miyamoto said:
Especially in Quantum of Solace. The acting was great. The VFX were great. The rest was crap. It has a bond villain who is eco friendly and is named Dominic Greene. they have to be joking. the plot was also crap. at 100 minutes, it has to be the worst bond film on earth.

Can't disagree with that.

Pierce Brosnan is the best Bond. Anyone who says otherwise must die.

Heavy and Bomb said:
Shigeru Miyamoto said:

Can't disagree with that.

Pierce Brosnan is the best Bond. Anyone who says otherwise must die.
Yeah, but the stories with Brosnan were crap. I mean, did you see Die Another Day? >_< srsly

Back