Stubs--Mario Strikers Charged

i like potatoes :wario:

Screw U 2. Potates are where it's at.

Great Gonzo said:
Stumpers said:
Oh, btw, there's been talk of FAing the article!

What is with your retarded avatars?

People who use retarded are outragiously offensive to me. Go put your head in a hole until I say come out... or the Stumpers Duck gets ya. Either way. Besides, your avatar is just... stupid. I respect the effort the coloring process takes, but it says nothing about you at all... it's Mario in Waluigi's clothing... Wee... See, even when, let's use WarioLoaf here, uses Wario pix in his avatar, he conveys the cheerfulness inherent in his personality. Pwn'd

Stumpers said:
Great Gonzo said:
Stumpers said:
Oh, btw, there's been talk of FAing the article!

What is with your retarded avatars?

People who use retarded are outragiously offensive to me. Go put your head in a hole until I say come out... or the Stumpers Duck gets ya. Either way. Besides, your avatar is just... stupid. I respect the effort the coloring process takes, but it says nothing about you at all... it's Mario in Waluigi's clothing... Wee... See, even when, let's use WarioLoaf here, uses Wario pix in his avatar, he conveys the cheerfulness inherent in his personality. Pwn'd

So, if avatars are supposed to depict one's personality, your personality is physically manifested as a creepy-looking woman of an unknown origin?

It's Hilary Clinton :blush: I see.

I don't want to do anything with her, you sicko.

...why are you so intent on making me want to kiss (or whatevs) the H-Dawg?

And I'm your dad's mom's second cousin's dog's former owner's best friend's former teacher's uncle's neice's former roomate.

CLEAN YOUR ROOM.

But then I'd disturb the skeletons...

Fair enough. w00t

LOL, but seriously; the topic is supposed to have relevant information... Way to go bucko... :wink:

Back