Stubs--Mario Strikers Charged

Stumpers

Hammer Bro.
Retired Wiki Staff
Recently, Charged got labled as a stub, but it doesn't look like one to me. It's actually really long, especially for an upcoming game. Could you guys take a look at it and tell me what you think?

http://www.mariowiki.com/Mario_Strikers_Charged

Someone must have forgotten to remove {{stub}} after a big edit(s). That's way over stub material.

Dude, yeah. It's OK to remove them.

It got added after my massive additions to the article, so I wasn't sure. I actually remove templates like that a lot, but I wanted to make sure that I got the definition right after it got readded. Thanks for your help, Wayoshi!

This topic has been admitted by the International Convention of Doctors And Other People Who Are Smarter and More Intellegent Then You Are So Nah Nah We Rule And You Stink And So Go Run And Cry To Your Mommy Because We Have More Important Things To Do Like Controling The Universe And Ending World Hunger Although We'd Personally Rather Control The Universe Then End World Hunger Because Well We Rule Like That Plus Zogtar The Corrupt (All Hail Zogtar the Corrupt) Who Currently Rules The Universe Is Really Really Mean. All Hail!

I am pretentious, let me be the first to admit. aka full of hot air.

Aaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!
I stubbed my toe on all the stubs!!!!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sorry, I couldn't resist!

PeteyPiranhaLover said:
Aaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!
I stubbed my toe on all the stubs!!!!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sorry, I couldn't resist!

I hate you :evil:....

no you PPL :P

Here, let me bring it to his attention by putting it at the top. Yes.

NOOOO! My wonderful thread!

THIS THREAD IS UNDER ARREST. IT WILL BE KILLED.

It gon get raped.

YES, IT WI-wait! What? ewwwwwwwwwwwwww I'M OFF DUTY

I'm not posting here any more unless someone mentions *******. Goodbye. Have a nice block.

Oh, btw, there's been talk of FAing the article!

Stumpers said:
Oh, btw, there's been talk of FAing the article!

What is with your retarded avatars?

Back