Legend of Zelda

Although I do like almost all of the games, there is on that I REALLY do not like. That's A Link To The Past. It's aggrevating and not fun (plus the GBA version gave him an annoying voice). I know people are going to hate me, but I don't care.

jaffffey said:
Although I do like almost all of the games, there is on that I REALLY do not like. That's A Link To The Past. It's aggrevating and not fun (plus the GBA version gave him an annoying voice). I know people are going to hate me, but I don't care.
*aggravating

jaffffey said:
Personally, I could never figure out what to do in the beginning of that game in Hyrule Castle.

I hate Twilight Princess. ( :eek:)
My reasons are:

*Terrible music, its poor quality MIDI, (MIDI is cool but the quality in TP is dire)
* Hyrule Field is huge and empty, enemies are very spaced out and tend to rush at you all at once leaving everything empty,
*Zant seemed cool at first but turned into a squeaky voiced idiot near the end,
*Ganondorf was literally bolted onto the game and insultingly appeared right at the last second,
*Far too easy overall.

Compared to the N64 and GC Zelda's, the world seemed very dull and lifeless, sure it had its own unique characters but apart from Midna, I didn't care about anyone at all.

SuperFly27 said:
I never got TP just because the game's mood is dark.
You ever played Majora's Mask?
One of Nintendo's most dark and sinister games that is.

Zeltrax said:
SuperFly27 said:
I never got TP just because the game's mood is dark.
You ever played Majora's Mask?
One of Nintendo's most dark and sinister games that is.
I mean the overall overworld/character design.

Back