Family Guy

Yoshario

King Bowser
It seems today, that all you see, are trolls and spammers on the wiki. But where were those good old fashion editors, whom we used to rely..............he's a he's a FAMILY GUY!

Yoshario said:
It seems today, that all you see, are trolls and spammers on the wiki. But where were those good old fashion editors, whom we used to rely..............he's a he's a FAMILY GUY!
And then the Simpsons come and beat them up for copying their plots, jokes, and "Jebus" line.

Nerdy Guy said:
Yoshario said:
And then the Simpsons come and beat them up for copying their plots, jokes, and "Jebus" line.
Conspiracy theorist.

FG sucks. It has an average of 3 funny jokes per episode (of the 5 or so used for testing, thanks Hulu). Most of the jokes (the unfunny ones) are just flashbacks that have nothing to do with the plot, and signify poor writing. The only redeeming part is Stewie, and he was only okay in the older episodes. Now he's a wuss.

Twist said:
FG sucks. It has an average of 3 funny jokes per episode (of the 5 or so used for testing, thanks Hulu). Most of the jokes (the unfunny ones) are just flashbacks that have nothing to do with the plot, and signify poor writing. The only redeeming part is Stewie, and he was only okay in the older episodes. Now he's a wuss.
Okay, bump because I was going to make a new topic but whatever.
This show is hilarious. It's funny because it makes no sense. They just go on with a single joke for five minutes to the point where it's not funny. Then it becomes funny again.
Yeah, I am not explaining myself very well.

Seth MacFarlane is a comedic genius.

Most of the refrences the show makes Im sure most people dont get and just laugh at cause theyre mindlessly assuming everything the joke does is hilarious

Back