Quick Games [Series 1]-Between The Lines

NOTE: This game only works on certain devices.

DESCRIPTION: In this game you must tap the middle predictive text button and see what wacky sentence you make!

HOW TO PLAY: Press the middle predictive text button on your device of choice at least 20 times and see what you get.

RULES: 1.If inappropriate language comes up censor it.
2.If you want to emojis are allowed.

EXAMPLE:

I'm just a little girl I know you don't like me and you just dance and she doesn't like me to talk about you and then he says you like my life but you know that you don't forget to do a thing you can tell you not a good person but I love him and you just dance like you do not a good friend but I love him and you just dance with him you don't forget me I don't forget to her and you just dance with her eyes so you know how to do a dance dance to her and you get to see the movie you like it is a good movie to watch out with the new book series series for a new book and a story to the movie series of stories that are not even new writer.

Die ist das nicht eine gute Idee und Umsetzung des Tages ist der ist das ist der ist so ca und der ist das ist der Unterschied da nicht so gut an der Seite der Macht ist der Unterschied da nicht so gut an und dann noch nicht so schwer sein und das war auch nicht so schwer zu sagen dass das nicht eine einzige Katastrophe von den ganzen Abend über das nicht mehr so gut wie nie wieder in den nächsten Wochen in den nächsten Jahren nicht so schwer zu sagen

The fact I can get it right away with a lot more fun and addicting and I don't think that is not an issue with a lot more fun and addicting and I don't think.

Even more important things you don't know if it were the best thing about me being so close by following this morning to all your life with no matter where I was going back and the other side effects in other countries are not responsible to make sure that your personal data is used for a week ago when we are not in any other purpose without any problems you are the same as well and you are not going anywhere.

Woah, I'm sure more than one won't understand that, including me.

I did this on my phone, as my laptop doesn't have predictive text, but I've copied it up exactly:
I am not sure if you have any questions or concerns please visit the plug-in settings to determine how attachments are handled.
...whatever.

Back