2017-18 NFL Season (Eagles Are This Year's Champions)

Who are you rooting for in the Super Bowl?

• New England Patriots

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Philadelphia Eagles

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
I guess you can only control so much as a fan.

GalacticPetey said:
Lotte Yanson said:
GalacticPetey said:
Ah, the good guys won.

im super late on this but i dont think good guys existed in this scenario (sorry kph)
Anyone playing the Patriots are the good guys.

this was like one of the only times i was actively rooting for the pats to win, mainly because tom hardy showing up and destroying the stadium was a little unrealistic

Bumping to let you all know that if you have any bullets to donate I am now accepting them so I can die

I don't know if it's worse to be a Bears fan or a Lions fan right now.

Thankfully I am neither.

Objectively speaking, Detroit getting destroyed all game by a rookie QB making his first start is probably worse. As shitty as the Green Bay loss is, we were a dropped interception away from actually winning there.

This Vikings Packers game is way too stressful for only week 2 of the season

It's a shitty rule but the Packers got the same call go for them earlier so whatever.

Vikings better be calling Dan Bailey's agent right now

i hear blair walsh is available

i heard something like that but i only caught the last quarter so i missed it, guess i'll have to find a clip of it later. still cant believe the nfl went through with these rule changes.

Rodgers got injured on a legal hit last year and now everyone has to pay for it.

honestly I'm so disappointed about Carlson and Treadwell but at the same time the Vikings looked 100% dead like 3 different times during that game so I don't know what to feel.

At least we found out that Kirk cousins is worth the money

the day that guy retires and the packers have to wheel out deshone kizer cant come soon enough

im surprised treadwell was still in the game for that long, its encouraging that he was getting open but golly those hands.

if that penalty by matthews didnt happen tho kirk would probably be getting flamed on twitter

Treadwell should have been taken off the field for the rest of the game after the second drop that ended in an INT. I was hoping Kendall Wright was gonna be a good signing for us but he was nonexistent during camp and preseason so now we're stuck with Tread.

Cousins' only real big mistake was that INT that fortunately didn't count due to penalty but he carried the offense today with Thielen and Diggs. The bigger problem was the defense that couldn't generate pass rush and the special teams that was total ass today.

i liked wright when he was with us but i guess he was just the least shitty wr on our team at the time

Vikings cut Daniel Carlson, sign Dan Bailey

At least we got this problem out of the way early before he cost us any more games

It's okay guys, jaguars are dumb animals anyways, bottom tier big cat tbh

Thursday Night Football is going to officially be broadcast on Twitch tonight

prepared to see some "vikings lul" in the chat tonight feelsbadman

hxav7pg1qk021.jpg

Me trying to fall sleep after a big win against the Packers in primetime

Back