If you could have any super power what would it be?

Smartass27 said:
Telekinesis.
Yeah, but what if you couldn't control it, and it just happens that your are walking NEAR a piano........................................ just asking

Yoshario said:
Smartass27 said:
Telekinesis.
Yeah, but what if you couldn't control it, and it just happens that your are walking NEAR a piano........................................ just asking
Well, obviously the piano would start to play an awesome song and then people would be all like "omgurox" and stuff.

Smartass27 said:
Yoshario said:
Smartass27 said:
Telekinesis.
Well, obviously the piano would start to play an awesome song and then people would be all like "omgurox" and stuff.
it would play the SMB theme!

Yoshario said:
Smartass27 said:
Yoshario said:
Smartass27 said:
Telekinesis.
it would play the SMB theme!
Thanks for telling me what my own mind would play.

Personally, I wouldn't mind the ability to teleport, but only if I could teleport anywhere around the world.

Of course, because you need a limitation, it would make sense that I could only go to a place that I've seen a picture of, or have been before. But that would still work for me, and I could use a certain person's house in the US as the starting point for a trip to meet my US internet friends.

The power to manipulate Gravity.
I could pretty much rule the world with this one, since I'd just adjust people's gravity fields and crush them if opposed.

Time control. Think about it, some guys saying that Sony is better than Nintendo (which actually happend today...) , you just pause time, throw an NES at him 50 times, and watch him suffer. Also, if you make a mistake, just rewind and change it!

I would type faster, and be able control the computer with my brain.

Back