Finish this Story

...who just came back after have been interrupted by an unexplainable urge to drink some cough medicine while trying to break the world record of creepy staring...

...Weegee than got arrested for drug abuse (Don't do it kids)...

...then Mr. Mackey appeared and lectured everyone on how drugs are bad, m'kay? During the middle of his speech.....

...Dr. Robotnik gave him a promotian for saying the P-word. (I don't think we can say it on the forum.) Then...

.....................Dr.Robotnik got squashed by Super Dimentio. S.D. then proceeded to...................

...The King would turn him into DINNER and eat him. But then...

.......................Rudnicki came and banned everybody because he hacked onto Stooby's account. He was about to ban himself when....................

...Sent Mario and Ghey Luigi a note saying: "Dear Pesky Plumbers, the Koopalings and I have have seized the Island of Koridai. "

Mario sent Gwonam to inform The King about this event, but Gwonam confused himself and accidently told The King that GANON had seized the Island Of Koridai, and then told Link that he can only defeat him.

Link grabbed his stuff and rode the skies with Gwonam, (Squadalah!) and looked at the map and wished to go THERE, but then Malleo and Weegee...

Fell on top of him. Meanwhile one of the koopalings (most likely Ludwig) says, "Join me, and I'll make your face the GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREATEST, or else you will have to........................

.......BECOME DETECTIVE COLE PHELPS AND SOLVE CRIMES WITH ME," for the koopaling was, in fact Vice detective Roy Earle. Therefore, he was a huge jerkface who was only in it for.........

Back