Rarewiki

I see.... they seem to be considering a somewhat odd start for, as I read in the forum thread about that DKU Wiki that they might just allow a few people to actually edit it, atleast, thats the opinion I got from some of the posts there.

I'm not sure about the future of the RareWiki. The project never got going and I can't contribute the time needed to get it started until the summer. Maybe it'll come back then.

I think we should have just kept theBanjo/Conker articles here..... but nooooooooooooooooo........

Look, I do not know that much about Rare. The games I have (outside of Banjo-Tooie) I have gotten pretty much no where in. I can't help, and I think that there are very few users here who actually can.

Why not put links in the Wikia articles? It worked for here....

The difference between the Rare Wiki and the DK Wiki is that we were officially affiliated with the DK Wiki. The Rare Wiki is a part of Wikia, and is out of our concern. If it fails - so be it. It's not the Mario Wiki's fault. Some Rare fans may come along someday and adopt the wiki, refreshing the site. We shouldn't worry about it though. It is not a reflection of the Mario Wiki, unlike the DK Wiki of the past.

Back