Rarewiki

As we all know, the rarewiki has been created. An official skin and logo has been decided upon, we have at least 90 articles and (thankfully) lots of images and templates. Post your opinions on the RW here.

To cursing-ey with Conker. 'Cause Conker goes Bonkers

It needs way more members. Not active enough yet.

Not an opinion, but about the RareWiki: The Main Page of the RareWiki has been vandalized several times.

?!? By who! I did'nt know that.....

ultimatetoad said:
?!? By who! I did'nt know that.....

Here's the reverted diff for all three times it's been vandalized: this, this, and this.

Been vandalized by two different IP addresses.

It's probably just by random people.

Stupid Trolls....do they have NOTHING better to do?!?!?!?!? Has the MP been protected?

Anyone else notice the RareWiki seems a bit.... dead. Check the Recent Changes. Also, a few Donkey Kong articles have recently been ripped from the Super Mario Wiki and put in the RareWiki.

I've noticed.... I WARNED you......... and the DK articles ripped from MarioWiki I've noticed too........

Dead wikia, the main page has been vandalised again...

isyou said:
Dead wikia, the main page has been vandalised again...
the Wiki just lost, like, 10 articles from vandalism in the past day.

So sad. Let us give this wiki a moment of silence.

Okay, moment's over. But really, 'tis kinda saddening.

Sigh... another wikia that phails at life...

Max2 said:
isyou said:

like KirbyWiki... :(

HUH?!? But-but-but how? I mean, all the contributers are making good articles, no trolls, what do you mean?!?

isyou said:
HUH?!? But-but-but how? I mean, all the contributers are making good articles, no trolls, what do you mean?!?

yeah, but... *sigh* the things we NEED there, that I can't do... no one's ever on there... when they are, it's only 1/2 contribs. *sigh*

www.dkvine.com - The DKU has put up a request for a DKU Wikia.

Yeah, I saw that, looks like it'll be some sort of fanon wiki or something; covering eveything from Donkey Kong to Star Fox.

isyou said:
Max2 said:
isyou said:

like KirbyWiki... :(

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

It's not a fanon wiki. It has more speculation for sure, but it is all grounded in video game fact.

Back