Orisa Theory (Overwatch Thread)

Baby Simones

Drink it slow, Doctor's orders
Hey guys.. I've been away for a while but I'm back with something that I think the game industry should be talking about!

So everyone knows about Orisa at this point. The cow that runs around in every Overwatch game. Well I got a couple minutes in with her the other day. All the Orisa mains scoop her up real quick but I was lucky enough to beat them to it for a round of defense on Hollywood. One thing that really stood out to me is her default voice line - "I am simply following my programming."

Something didn't really sit too well with that and then it hit me:

"I am simply following my programming." = "I was just following orders."

"I was just following orders" is of course something said by non other than the Nazis in WWII.

This begs the question - Is Orisa a NAZI SYMPATHIZER!?

I think Jeff Kaplin has some questions to answers...

What do you think. I was going to take this straight to the OW twitter but wanted the "boards" opinion first.

what

the robots are the minorities so no orisa is not a nazi but torjorn and zarya are also tracer is gay

I think Orisa is actually Saria from Ocarina of Time. Think about it.

Orisa is one letter away from being an anagram for Saria.
Secondly, they're both green.
Third, they're both from video games released in a year with the number 1 in it.
Ocarina and Overwatch both start with O. So does Orisa.
In Ocarina, a tree talks. In Overwatch, a monkey talks. Neither of these things talk in real life.
The Happy Mask Salesman sells masks, while Reaper wears a mask. Did he buy it from the Happy Mask Salesman? Yes.
Link uses music in his game just like Lucio.
Ocarina of Time has a Water Temple, and in Overwatch water is heavily implied to exist.
Roadhog is probably a Goron.
Sometimes a character will say "Hey", clearly a reference to Navi.
Finally, Ocarina of Time has Link playing an Ocarina to travel through time. Tracer travels through time and probably knows what an ocarina is.

Therefore, Orisa is Saria confirmed!

Uniju said:
no orisa is not a nazi but torjorn and zarya are
misread as jontron and zarya

Back