Kin's Gaming Blog

Re: Huh / Felling ticked off right now

An admin has stars? on I see :eek: the only reason why I think that is because he said that's because it's late and my medicine has made me loopy "that's because" you gotta admit it is a bit misleading don't ya think? :-/

Now back to the other part of my feeling ticked off title

This Vx leader think s he's all that just because of a 9 to 4 advantage I was on a mission to deal with one smurfer didn't think they all came out of nowhere :mad: [Sigh] but that's what I get for being helpful to regulars all I did was just trading up one win for another ya know, and to add more salt to the wound this dumb kid think I'm someone else not sure if I've explain this before but if I did lemme know, the regulars were confused so I got hit by them more the they hit other C.M's or smurfers I don't know, we were all over the place I mean a revamped battle mode with more modes can keep ya on your toes (kinda to say is bom-omb blast will be the end of me :( ) but at the end of the day I think I got a few of their points down a bit can't say the same for Falco he just to darn sneaky >_< and the updates with items doesn't help much either since they're shamelessly messing with the program

but it is how it is :posh: hopefully I can still make it to stop at least part way of that so-called milestone (I doubt that would even be the case since they smurfed more rooms then I can track down)

well wish me luck I know I'm gonna get hammered if I make the wrong more but hopefully I've learned just enough to give regulars some edge.

I agree, the mods being labeled with "moderator" is pretty misleading.

They really oughta make the whole thing more accessible and easy to understand. Maybe we could, like, put all the moderators into one place, and all the non-moderators into another. Then everything can be neat und tidy. Or maybe just have only mods, and ban everyone else.

Fumikage Tokoyami said:
I agree, the mods being labeled with "moderator" is pretty misleading.

They really oughta make the whole thing more accessible and easy to understand. Maybe we could, like, put all the moderators into one place, and all the non-moderators into another. Then everything can be neat und tidy. Or maybe just have only mods, and ban everyone else.
did somebody say relentless impartial banning

Yeah, but what are you getting all excited about? You need to be a moderator to ban people.

EDIT:
Wait... Damnit blocky, I have been mislead yet again!

How dare you hide the word "moderator" behind "global"? That's just not fair. Oh those pesky moderators and their wily tricks!

Re: LOL Guys You Just Made my Day

You Know... Shockingly that made me feel better :D i know i may be beating a dead-horse on the groaning pains that's that's the pro community of mario kart deluxe but at least it's good to know a community who's not to annoyed with what i have to say after all it's simply there for anyone who will listen speaking of which...

WHAT I'M THINKING ABOUT TODAY

Today E-Shop Disappointment: I was really hoping for Save The Light Would be a thing for the switch since the creaters say that their a fam on Nintendo stuff but sadly much to my surprise and my disappointment (as well as others we got ben 10 (yes that current ben 10 reboot that nobody like) even though the president said that this is the end of an era of bad license games, we're far from leaving the era of bad licensed shows [Sigh] The PPG will never be the same again >_<* but i'm still crossing my fingers i haven't played attack of the light but i hear both is still pretty good oooh i hope i really, really hope!

WHAT I WAS PLAYING

Sonic Xtream Switch

Just KIDDING!!! Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and lemme tell ya they have no respect for the little people i was fighting, fighting giving it all i've got and yet some still got away with murder... dang i know i can do good in a real match but as far as co-op goes it's a mess i can't believe i'm saying this but i wish the item spy was back :-/ i feel as if these guys won't stop creeping in those rooms unless they're more like me, i bet they won't stay very long.. but i digress again... i just don't know what to do with these people hmm :-[ you'd think i'd have a shot of getting an update for this smurfing VR issue if i just make a feedback to nintendo about it? (after all they updated everything else)

i think i might just give it a shot or call up friends to E-mail nintendo in hopes they listen to the little people people complained about fire-hopping and that was gone, people complained about items being OP during races that was fixed as well why haven't the Big N fixed that one issue? :-\

this i probably something i'm gonna have to sleep on i know people have the option to leave but it's the principal of the matter well later everyone! time to get in my late evening steps Have fun, stay safe. and for the love of Mario Keep out of the 1k rooms :eek:

Re: An Important Notice

:'( [Sigh] Well this Sucks

I don't have time to explain the details so I'm gonna go ahead and say it, I'm not gonna be posting for some time here something really screwed up has happened from here I live and it no only rocked my world but my fam as well so don't expect much from me until early to late February (not even sure if that will be final) in any case it pretty obvious I'm gonna in up having a crappy Christmas this year

I honestly wish I can come up with a joke about it right now but whatever I find kinda comes up short yea it would look good on a post but will quickly loses it charisma when it's about stuff that effects real people

anyway I'll see you guys later but I will say this...

Hang Ten, Live Life and Punch Doubt Right in the Face.....Peace 8)

Back