The thread to request material from Play Nintendo

Mister Wu

King Bowser
Wiki Administrator
MarioWiki
Mister Wu
As you have seen, the wiki has now a page dedicated to Play Nintendo. What is relevant, however, is that these apps have a lot of artwork:

Custom Nintendo Greeting Card Creator

Mushroom Kingdom Chore Chart

I finally found the way to extract this artwork, which means that it is possible to have a lot of art about the items of the Mario franchise (both hand drawn and rendered 3D objects - I'm not talking about the characters as we should already have most of the artwork there).
Of course at the moment I'm a bit too involved in many projects, so I don't plan to start the full upload of material in the short term.
Still, since the amount of artwork and text relevant for the wiki is becoming important, I'm making this thread so that if someone spots on that site something which might be particularly useful for the wiki, I can promptly extract and upload it there.

Good for me. I already saved most of the artworks of items in my computer, by the time the activities went live.

nuOOgaX.jpg

I can upload the needed artworks for you. Thanks.

EDIT: Done with all 2D artworks of items/objects (I put these artworks in its respective articles/galleries), including the hats and mustaches. Most of the 3D artworks aren't necessary, that the artworks are reused from previous sources.

OCTOling said:
Good for me. I already saved most of the artworks of items in my computer, by the time the activities went live.

nuOOgaX.jpg

I can upload the needed artworks for you. Thanks.

EDIT: Done with all 2D artworks of items/objects (I put these artworks in its respective articles/galleries), including the hats and mustaches. Most of the 3D artworks aren't necessary, that the artworks are reused from previous sources.
Thanks a lot!
I really appreciate that I'm not the only one mad enough to look at the applet code to find the paths for the assets! ;)

Back